chracters

Hi I'm April but my friends call me Jamie because I like that a lot better then april and I'm short smaller then most of the girls in my grade I'm tan and I have long brown hair and I like jordans they are my all time fav shoe me and my best friend Peyton are on the cheer athletics cheetahs and were both flyer and 3x world champions and I'm 16 my boyfriend is Matt he has brown hair and has the cutest smile it makes my heart melt to know that I have someone that cares more about me then there self because when I was 8 my dad left my mom to go be with another woman and it hurt me a lot it really did and I don't think I will ever forgive him for that but now that I'm 16 I have been getting messages from him telling me to please forgive him he never ment to hurt me and wants me to meet my half sister Alex I've seen pictures of her and she is really pretty and has the cutest dimples but enough about that let's get on with the story I was walking into the building and I could just hear the murmur of the students like have you ever been looked at and see the hate in everyone eyes  oh wait I forgot to tell you the worst part I'm being bullied my ex boyfriend mason put my head on this naked girls body and its totally not me but no one believes me except Matt and Peyton so we get a lot of heat and glares from people but we try to shake it off but sometimes it gets so bad that I just choose to stay home and say I have a stomach ache but I don't I'm just scared I know what your thingking why doesn't she tell someone well if I could I would but I'm not school person so I don't have a favriote teacher at school my mom is an acholic and the only time we talk is when she is yelling at me for a some mistake she made and my dad I don't think I will ever forgive him its just to painful to look at him and see what he has did to my mom and know this is my life I have thought about taking my life many times but I just can't do it I can leave my mom to sufferlike that and give the bully the satisfaction they took an affect on me I'm just to strong for that and have dignity to have something like that happen so I choose my battles I guess next time I'll be better I mason was jerk but he blinded me with his love oh and I haven't told anyone this the reason I broke up with I'm is he raped me and that's how all this started........

Mason walks over to me

Hey pretty lady he said

Get your arm off me mason

Thats no way to talk to your daddy

Your not my dad

That's not what you said last week

What are you talking about

You haven't seen the video

What video

Oh bro where's your phone she hasn't seen

Here show her this video

Mason how could you

I'm going to the police

No your not

Yes I am now leave me alone

Come here mason takes me away to a janitors closet...............

What happens next

Tell me if you like

Should I continue

What does mason do to Jamie