Part one

She breaths in and out as she moves closer to the edge of the building as she the song light behind your eyes burst in to her ear she takes a deep breath in and jumps.

20 HOURS EARLIER

Samantha sits looking at her mother on the phone with Samantha therapist about the new drugs she will be taking. Her father is scrambling to get out of the door with her older and younger sisters trying to get there stuff in there backpacks. She takes a bite of her room temperature cereal as her father kissed her on top of the head and says good bye. As her sisters wave her mother bye as they close the door.

Time skip dinner.

Her father and sisters are back from work and school. They all sit down at the dining room table as her family makes small talk her older sister looks her and mouths the word Freak. Samantha then feels a hard kick in the nee as Samantha's older sister starts laughing. Samantha shoot up from her seat and ran to her room and looking he door soon herring foot steps quickly moving towards the door as Samantha's parents try to open the door she screams at the top of her lungs " GET OUT OF MY FUCKING LIFE" she screamed after a half hour later Samantha opens the door to her mom crying as her father is calling Samantha's doctors trying to set up a appointment for the morning.

TIME SKIP HOUR LATER.

Samantha shuts her door and locks it be for putting out the letters she wrote months ago an her pillow . Then she grabbed her phone and her head phones be for sliding open the window and jumping down and hoping over her fence and running to town a couple of minutes away from her house. She reached the old abandoned building the tallest one in the town and put in her headphones in.