Prologue

Hi! It's author-Chan here! This is a new story I decided to write, if you have suggestions for other stories or ships comment here! If not enjoy this story!!

Shuichi POV:

Over the speaker we heard Monokuma telling us that another person got murdered and we had time to gather our evidence for the soon to become class trials.

I made my way into the room with Keebou and Maki, terrified seeing Miu lifeless body. "It seems like Miu was poisoned? No. But her hands wouldn't be on her neck like that." I thought to myself. "She must've been choked you can see marks and proof of her struggling to get out of being strangled to death." I declared.

-time skip- because author chan doesn't like writing unnecessary details.

No ones POV:
Everyone was in their places, waiting to find out who would be executed next. The class trial had just begun, everyone was trying to guess who murdered.

"It had to be Kaito! You were the one who logged of first! So it had to be you!" Kokichi blurred out.

"Then how come there was a bottle of poison on you seat! You must have poisoned Miu..." Kaito said out of fear.

"Guys! Calm down, I have evidence! If Miu was poisoned then she would've had blood shot eyes, her hands were also on her neck, if it was poison she would've embraced her heart of stomach." I said.

"The only thing that could've made her look suffocated was poison of being strangled, and we already eliminated poison from our choice of evidence." Maki stated.

"Woooow you know a lot about killing! Nerd." Kokichi said looking at Maki about to laugh.

"But if she was strangled wouldn't she be able to defend herself? We all had equal strength, so the murderer had to have a tool of some sort like a rope!" Himiko stayed trying to sound smart.

"There wasn't any ropes, but during my investigation I found toilet paper." Shuichi stated.

"But toilet paper would tear to easy! Toilet paper no use to kill." Gonta hissed.

"Thats not true! In the virtual world objects are unbreakable!" Shuichi finally stated.

"neeheehee! You so stupid Gonta you didn't even know that?!" Kokichi blurted our laughing. "Anyways what about the hammer? There was a hammer by her."

"Miu must have brought it, she told us she would delete any dangerous objects. She also said she was going to meet someone at the top of the mansion." Shuichi said.

" mhmm, and it was me!" Kokichi said.

-time skip-

"So it means Gonta killed Miu just to save Kokichi.." Shuichi said in a calm voice. "Oh and Kokichi I need to talk to you before you go back to your room." Shuichi looked at Kokichi with a worry.

Sorry for this very short chapter!! But this is the prologue and before all the GOOD stuff happens-insert Lenny face——>