Description And Disclaimers

Hey guys!

So, this is a Steve Harrington from stranger things x reader story.

I will be using female pronouns, so sorry to any guys but you can change it as your reading.

I'll try to make it as interactive as possible.

And the basics of x reader:

Y/n = Your name

Your last name is Wheeler for the sake of the story

F/c = favourite colour

M/n = Middle name

And I'm pretty sure that's all the main ones I'm gonna use if there's anymore I'll include them before the chapters.

I'm usually quite slow at updating so I apologise for that.

I usually don't proof read so if there's any spelling or grammar mistakes I'm sorry.

My stories are also usually quite fast pasted so I'm sorry about that as well.

Stuff you need to know:

You are Mikes older sister and you're the same age as Nancy.

You and Steve have been best friends since forever.

You both have a crush on each other.

You don't like Carol or Tommy.

The story is based during the last episode of season 2.

The first two chapters are going to be based when their 15 (so two years before)

I hope you enjoy!

Description:

In the quite town of Hawkins Indiana lived a group of idiotic love struck teenagers.

One of them was a headstrong, stubborn, quite kid called Y/n Wheeler.

Y/n had always been the shy kid who never shut up after you got to know her.

She was a normal stupid teenager with a normal stupid teenage crush on her childhood best friend.

Another one of those teenagers was Steve Harington.

He was the loud obnoxious class clown, he smelt like strawberry's and daydreams.

He lopsided smile could never fail to light up a room.

He was a normal stupid teenager and just like Y/n he had a normal stupid crush on his childhood best friend.

Both had only ever know the quite village life they were so desperately trying to shake away from.

So, when Y/n dies and leaves him Steve crumbles.

He swaps his smiles to cigarettes and becomes king Steve the dickhead school heart throb.

When life seems to force love apart it feels like there's no point in living.

When you lose the person you needed the most you lose everything.

When the world sets on fire, we burn with it.

When a heart freezes over, we need the one person who can thaw it.

When the air gets too thick to breath, we long for the one person that is our air supply.

When the earth crumbles around us, we smile to see the one last flower left.

When the elements of the world fight you. You use your love to fight them back.