Schooner before he was swanky

Schooner woke up on his hot dog scented bed and blinked his dark chocolate eyes. He ruffled his white fur. Despite what his owners said, he jumped up on the couch.
"Schooner, you nasty little dog! Get off the couch! Or no peeing for 6 hours!"
Schooner looked up and saw a middle aged red headed woman staring at him.
Schooner, the rebel he is, stayed on the couch and took a big poop. He looked out the window and...
GEE WHIZ
A bright pink poodle with fluffy yet silky curls of fur on her barktastic body.
A small child walked her. Schooner knew he could take her out and kiss the mystery pretty dog.
Schooner's first kiss! He ran off the couch and to one of his food supplies room. Thankfully she left the cap of her lip gloss. Schooner squeezed it out and dipped his face in it. He look in the mirror.

Schooner looked

Schooner looked... what's the word...
Swanky!
He jogged outside and used his food powers to make a hot dog vest appear on him. He made a dish of spaghetti appear. The mystery poodle dragged her child walker with her along the grass. She took a bite of spaghetti, and Schooner went for The other side of the noodle. Unfortunately, the mystery pink poodle started choking violently on the noodle. Schooner panicked, and started immediately using his training from one he dreamed he was a military dog to get the noodle out of her mouth. To his relief, the noodle grossly came out of her mouth. Schooner was so excited to have his first kiss! He puckered his thin black dog lips. The poodle, in response, puckered her full soft poodle lips And press them to schooners. Schooner wondered what the big deal about kissing one, because he hated the whole experience, he quickly eat his hotdog vest, and then the mystery poodle goodbye. He, at the last moment, noticed that her collar said: ooh La La. Schooners first kiss was named Ooh La La! Schooner vowed never kiss again because he realized that kissing was gross and girl dogs have cooties. He gave a quick fart and butt sniff goodbye.
THE END
Scooter was forever swanky and hungry.