Untitled Part 1

Quick explanation~ You're a 16 year old famous writer named Y/n L/n. Go to to your aunts house in Gravity Falls for the summer to find some insperation for your new book, and end up befriending the Pines twins. Now I'm going to move on to the actual story. Hope you like it! 

(Note~ I do not own any characters in this, they belong to Alex Hirsch and Disney. Other than you, you belong you yourself. I also do not own the cover art I found it online because I have no artistic ability.) 

Summer was always the hardest time of the year to get through, the time of year when your parents send you off to some strange place to stay with a relative that you've never met. You've been to Colorado, New Mexico, New Hampshire, Maryland, Montreal, London, Paris, and now you're off to Oregon. A strange little town that you had never heard of called Gravity Falls. You didn't know what to expect so you packed everything that you thought you needed and got on the bus. Goodbye L.A. Hello... what do people even call you?

You put in your ear buds and fell asleep, you woke up at one stop when a pair of children got on the bus. They looked very similar, just one was a guy and the other wasn't. 

"Dipper, I'm so excited! We get to see everyone again!" The girl one shouted at the guy who I'm guessing was her twin brother. "and you get to see Wendy" The boy, who's name I was assuming was Dipper turned a slight shade of red. 

"Mable stop!" He screamed as she made little heart shapes with her hands. You end up blocking them and everyone else out as you drifted off to sleep to the sound of the band Will Wood and the Tapeworms. 

"Hey Dipper, that girl is still asleep and we're almost at the bus station. Should we wake her up?" Not even waiting for an answer from her twin Mable went over to you and woke you up. "Hey, we don't know each other, but we should be friends. Oh and we're almost at the bus station, you might want to gather your things." She said to me as I woke up. You started getting all of your things and trying to remember everything that you were told about this place (which wasn't much). You would be staying with your aunt, who will be picking you up when you get off the bus. You will be hanging out with your aunts friends niece and nephew at times when she is at work. That's about all you remember. Getting off the bus you see your aunt waiting for you in her car.

"Wait Mable, it that Y/n L/n? Oh my god, she's one of my favorite writers of like... all time!!" The boy said, fairly loudly causing you to turn around.

"Hi... um yeah, that's me." You say kind of awkwardly. Wow, it feels really weird to have someone recognize me in public. You think you yourself. 

"Hi, sorry about that. I'm Dipper... I really love your books." Dipper said, his face turning red. Your aunt honked her horn signaling that it was time to get going.

"Here's my phone number, let's get coffee or something sometime." You wrote your phone number down on his wrist and then walked toward the car with your stuff.

Time skip ~ Two days later  

After getting situated with your new living space everything seemed okay. Your aunt was really cool. She was 24 and worked for a fashion company that you won't even try to pronounce the name of. But she had work today, so you were going to meet her friend and do some exploring for some inspiration for your new mystery book.

"Y/n I have to leave. Remember to go to the Mystery Shack and ask to speak with Ford. He will be expecting you." You aunt yells from downstairs while you were getting ready. 

"Okay, I will. See you later!" You yell back. With that, she left. You finished getting ready. You decided to wear a cropped MANIA hoodie with some black high waist denim shorts, and a pair of black sandles. Then you did basic makeup, and pack a small bag of things like notebooks, your laptop, a phone charger, a battery pack, and a book, then grabbed your phone and left. You navigated your way through town and the woods to the Mystery Shack. You reached the building after about 20 minutes of walking, you looked up at it to see a big shack type house with a sign on the roof that was supposed to say 'Mystery Shack' but the S fell off so now it was the 'Mystery Hack' which made you laugh. You opened the door to see the twins from the bus station sitting on the counter in the gift shop.

"Hey dip-stick isn't that the writer girl that you were obsessing over the other day." Whispered Mable making Dipper turn around and look you directly in the eyes. You smiled and waved and he turned red and did the same. 

"Hey guys, I'm looking for Ford. Do you know who he is and if she where I can find him?" You ask the teenagers in front of you.

"Hey, yeah, Ford's our uncle. I'll go get him." He said s he turned to walk out of the room, but Mabel spoke up before he had the chance to leave.

"Y/n you should go with Dipper, that way Ford won't have to leave his work and come upstairs."

"That's a good idea," You say walking over to Dipper. "So I know you know who I am, but we haven't formally introduced ourselves yet so... I'm Y/n L/n I like writing, listening to music, going to concerts, reading, and drinking coffee." You say smiling at him.

"Oh, I'm Dipper Pines, I like reading, writing, mysteries, music, and exploring unknown places." He says, kind of caught off guard that you were actually trying to talk to him. "Grunkle Ford! You have a visitor!" Dipper yells down a staircase that was hidden behind a vending machine.

"Coming. I'll meet you guys in the living room!" He yells back. You two make your way over to the living room while having random conversations. You learned that you two have a lot in common and that Mable has a lot of bottled up energy. At that point Ford came upstairs  "Ah, Y/n, it's so nice to finally meet you. I see you have already met my niece and nephew. I hope that you guys turn out to be great friends."