Me

Courtney-James wore a cream-colored bomber jacket with a black fitted T-shirt that made his pecs pop out. Assembled with matching black leather pants and a pair of black Jared Chelsea boots. He strutted down the halls of Cybele valley high with his pink iPhone X and his volleyball bag across his chest. After a quick change in the boys' locker room. Courtney-James managed to make it to practice on time just shy of three minutes before the coaches locked the doors in the gym. They had a thing about tardiness and it didn't matter if you were a player or the captain. If you were late suicides for a month, and Courtney was in no mood to add on the extra baggage to his already hectic schedule. S.A.T prep courses, early morning/late night volleyball practices, tutoring sessions, college essays, all while maintaining a perfect GPA. Not to mention secretly hooking up with the hottest guy in school who happened to be the mascot of the school Avery BloodHaven. They had been seeing each other since the summer before eighth grade and had been inseparable ever since. If Avery came out they would be the perfect interracial gay power couple, like basically like the Obama's and the Royal family combined.
    This semester practice was a little different both the girls and boys were practicing for this year's state tournament together. Which was fine with him all of his best friends were players anyway which only made coming to practice even more fun. Not only did they bond over being the most popular and wealthiest children in all of Connecticut but their love of volleyball as well. He spotted his three best friends Malia Blue, August Aura, and Chile Books. Each one of them was stretching intensely and had a smile on their face when Courtney made his way over. August was a dark skin six foot one male model with a stature more muscular compared to Courtney's. He had a perfect white smile and was one of the first straight male friends in Courtney's circle. Next, there was Malia blue gorgeous smooth brown skin with beautiful box braids that draped her head like a goddess, but today they were wrapped up in a bun. She was Courtney's number one best friend and they did everything together from co-ed sleepovers to fashion tips to working out to even being tied for high Academic honors. Not to mention she was dating Avery's cousin Elijah who also happened to be co-captain of the volleyball team. Which would've made double dates even more fun to go on if Avery asked Courtney out? Finally, there was Chile she was the kind of curvy big girl who embraced herself for who she was and made everyone comfortable in their skin because she was, she also happened to be the funniest, silliest person to be around. Which is why she and Courtney were so close, Courtney loved to laugh and smile.
       "Need I ask were you with your man again, I saw you two kissing outside at his car while he was grabbing your booty," Malia said with a side smile and narrow eyes. "Girl you do not have to put all my business out there like that. The whole world does not need to know what I and my man do" Laughed Courtney playfully.