1 // Cotton Candy Dreams

═════ ◈ ═════

═════ ═════

3rd Person P.O.V.-

The number three hero seemed entranced by the pink haired girl who had yet to notice him.

He was currently sitting in a small waiting area outside of Endeavor's office. The Number two hero was out on patrol and had seemingly forgotten he had a meeting scheduled with the winged hero, that or he was avoiding Hawks which seemed more like something the fiery hero would do.

Before noticing the workaholic girl Hawks had been bored out of his mind, Endeavor's agency was huge and definitely luxurious but stereotypical none the less and no where near as flashy as his own.

About ten minutes in from looking around looking for something to do to pass the time he finally noticed one of the corner offices had the door wide open.

He had decided to take a seat in front of that office instead just to get a better look at who was in there and there he saw her.

He watched her from afar for what seemed like hours as she was typing away in her office with the door wide open, like she had nothing to hide.

He couldn't quite put his finger on it but the girl looked familiar somehow.

No. I'd definitely remember someone who looks as angelic as her.

Her cotton candy pink hair was a pop of color in the dull, cream colored agency with dark wood tones.

She looks way too young to have such a huge office.

The winged man thought to himself as he snuck a peak around what was visible in the office.

It was filled with giant bookshelves full of thick books, live plants and flowers as well as motivational posters with cartoon kittens on them.

How dorky.

He thought to himself once again.

Despite thinking her office decor was dorky he continued to sit in the part of the waiting area that faced her office as he waited for endeavor to arrive so they could have the long awaited meeting.

To be fair he was so taken aback by her beauty that he didn't really want to look away and secretly hoped the number 2 hero would take a little longer to arrive.

Every time she'd tuck a rebellious strand of pink hair behind her ear he couldn't help but blush for some reason.

It's got to be a crime to be that ethereal.

After about fifteen minutes of him just sitting there staring at her while she typed away on her computer and took sporadic sips from her iced beverage the girl finally got up from her seat and walked towards the front of the office.