Chapter 1

"A weak quirk?"

This short sentence was muttered over and over by a teenager who just had his dreams crushed.

"I can't become a hero because of a WEAK QUIRK?!?" The teenager shouted when he entered an alleyway.

"All I ever wanted was to make the world a better place... You don't need a strong quirk to do that, Do you?" This teenager, Quentin Beck, Wanted to make the world a better place. He wanted to become a hero and help others the right way, He knew that most villains appear because of something a hero has done, such as destroying their home during an attack. Not giving villains that were already caught psychological treatment, making them return to villainy when released from prison.

He knew the system was corrupt.

Flashback

Quentin beck was at his home, waiting for a letter from U.A.

'I made it, I made it, I know I made it! Think of how many people I can help with this quirk!' Quentin was mentally speaking to himself. How excited he was, Finally he could start his journey to become a great hero. He doesn't care which place he'll get on the hero billboard charts since that's not a heroic chart. It's just a popularity ranking. But Quentin didn't care. Popular or not, He will become a great hero.

"Quentin honey! The letter from U.A. is here!" His mother shouted to him from downstairs.

As he ran down the stairs towards the living room, he thought of all the cool costumes or hero names he can give himself. Oh what a great hero he would be.

As he made it there, He took the letter and ran back up to his room to see what place he got on the entrance exam.

when he opened the letter out fell a paper, it read as such.

"Dear Mr. Quentin Beck.

We are sorry to-" At this point Quentin's hands started trembling, nothing good ever started with an apology "-tell you that you didn't pass the U.A. Entrance exam.-" tears started welling in his eyes, 'Maybe they mean the heroics entrance exam, I can still make it to the gen-ed class' he thought to himself. "-Your score on the written portion wasn't high enough to pass you into the school. Usually we would let student like these enter the gen-ed classes by redacting points from the practical and adding them to the written until it reaches a passable score. Sadly you didn't acquire enough points during the exam due to your failure to inflict damage on the robots with your quirk.

We hope you the best of luck, the U.A. Staff." The letter ended.

"I-I-I didn't make it in?" Quentin asked himself as he reread the letter once more.

After rereading the letter for the fourth time Quentin walked downstairs.

"I'm going out to get my head clear" He told his mother and walked outside.

His mother, noticing the tear stains on his face already guessed what happened.

Flashback end

After returning home, Quentin went to his room and packed a suitcase.

"Mom, I'm going to a America. I might be able to find something to do there"

"Are you sure sweetie? Is this what you really want?" the older woman asked her son.

"Yes, The quirk laws are different, and the schools are better. I already packed my bags, so I wanted you to know" he answered.

"If that is what you think is best, then I'll allow it. But remember, You'll always be welcomed when you return"

Quentin nodded his head, walked outside and continued towards the train station. From there he took a train to the airport and continued towards the states.

So here we have it folks. The first chapter in a new story that I most likely would never finish!

We have a Marvel character! we have the world of My Hero Academia! We have a maternal figure! We have MYSTERIO!!!

O
T
/\           <---That is supposed to be a DUDE!!!!

So Mysterio is my favorite villain from Spider-man, reason: his helmet is cool, illusions.

YOU NEED NO FURTHER PROOF!!!

I wanted to do a story with Mysterio in it for some time now, and watching Spider-Man: Far from Home gave me the push to do so!

SO GET READY TO LIKE! SHARE! SUBSCRIBE! AND HIT THE LITTLE BELL FOR NOTIFICATIONS WHENEVER A NEW VIDEO COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT! YOU HAVE nothing TO LOSE!!!!!

please love me.

:3-|-<=|8    <----THAT'S A DUDE ON A SKATEBOARD!!!!