special helper (Fnaf Fanfiction)

I was going to a new school for senior year I was 17 and my name was mariah peterson I was around 5'6 and was very put together. leggings with no wrinkles, shirt with no stain or cleavage, my bag organised I was ready and perfectly symmetrical ((A/N:symmetry Is key)) I got in my small white jeep and I drove to my new school "SAINT PETERS HIGH SCHOOL" read a sign in front if the large school. I got out of my car and walked in "today we have a new student" the deadpan teacher said "her name is" the woman looked down at a piece of paper "mariah Peterson" I was a few people talking and heard few words like "she could be useful" and "she could get the ones who get away" also "she could work for us" I ended up sitting with a girl with purple hair and a guy with flaming red hair on the left and a girl with short blonde hair on the and a guy with brown hair and a snapback I shifted in my chair as the teacher blathered on about stuff i already know. the people on my left and right kept talking at a certain volume which I couldn't hear them but couldn't focus on anything else it annoyed me. I soon got a note thrown in my lap, out of curiosity i opened it. in messy writing I read "meet me at your locker after school" since I had nothing else to do I just put the note in my pocket with no response.

((how do you like it so far ^-^ this will be.....lets say 13+ because there will be descriptive murder and sexual scenes but more murder less sex,  and golden freddy will be a part of this story. also sorry I don't have a cover yet, if you have a good one I will pm you my ig so you can dm it to me ^-^ light and love))