watermelon and cigarettes

Hi its seth! the Author

Its my first time writing in English, it is not my mother language and im still learning it, so if there were any mistakes just ignore them lol

Enjoy!

_____

Raven's pov:

I stared at her from the back of the class as she was raising her hand desperately wanting to answer the question that our history teacher asked, in better words, i glared at her with complete anger.

Who the fuck does she think she is? That stupid teacher's pet with her stupid pink short dresses and mini skirts she comes to school everyday in, and her ridiculous glittery backpack and sparkly sneakers. Not forgetting her stupid blonde high short and wavy ponytail. what the fuck? does she think we're in elementary school or something? She just annoys the fuck out of me i really despise her guts.

I know she is the snitch that told the principal that I'm the one who smoked in the lab, she's the only one who saw me. I got suspended for three days because of her. If she doesn't think that im gonna get back at her then she clearly doesn't know me or heard of me. Im gonna make her regret even being born.

I hated her i really hated her even from before the snitching incident, she just annoys me with all her straight A's, perfect rich parents that attended every school meeting, her locker that was covered with silly stickers, her very bright outfits, I just hated her.

I never really understood why but my friend said im probably jealous of her but i know its ain't it, I never even had any sort of communication with her. But I'm so glad I finally have a reason to beat up that pretty face of hers.

I didn't realize that my leg was shaking so much from how angry i was at the short, petite girl who sat in the front row of the class. I kept my eyes on her during the whole period observing every move she makes, every facial expression that was made by her, from her excitement at answering a question correctly to her stupid little giggles that I don't what the hell they're at, is she mentally ill or something?

"So before the class ends i wanna give you your exam sheets so you could see your marks and mistakes if there were any" Said our history teacher while taking out a bunch of papers out of a file and walked towards non other that the perfect student Ebony "Ebony could you help me pass these to your classmates?"

And of course Ebony smiles widely and squeeze out a "Sure!" Thats full with enthusiasm. Like chill you're only passing papers its not likes you're getting dicked down or something.

She starts passing out the papers but she stops in shock as she looks down at one sheet.. yup thats mine.. and yup i know i failed one of the easiest exams of the semester. She starts approaching me slowly and putting the paper down my table that had a red big ass (F) on it.. like seriously couldn't the stupid teacher make it anymore bigger or more obvious so that everyone can see it from distance?

I look up at her straight in the eyes, cupping my chin in one hand while she's placing the paper on my desk. she looks at me nervously then lowers her eyes and stutters out "umm.. Raven I- i kinda accidentally s- saw your mark and.. um- if you want a-any help.. ya know i could help you study.." I continued staring at her calmly without answering, she stood there for a second and after gulping down she went on to continue passing the sheets.

okay that was a little weird.. why the hell would she offer help? We never talked before. Maybe she feels guilty for being a snitch? I don't really know, but damn she got the nerve to even talk to me? As if im gonna let that little worm help me with studies... or wait.. that could be it.

I started planning out a whole revenge plan on my head. She's not even gonna see it coming, she dug her own grave.

____