The Underground(Chapter One)

*OKAY OKAY OKAY, OF COURSE THIS IS GONNA BE CRINGEY SOOO U HAVE BEEN WARNED*

In The Year 20XX On MT. EBOTT

Sashley Was The Only Monster Who Was Not A Part Of The War And Instead Was Hiding, She Was Still Sleeping While The Humans Were Looking For Her And When She Woke Up, The Humans Had Saw Her Waking Up And Chased Her Till She Reached The Top Of The Mountain, When She Reached The Top, She Was Beginning To Feel Tired And Accidentally Fell In A Hole Where The Monsters Were Being Kept And THUS, The Story Begins.

Sashley Landed On A Pile Of Yellow Leaves, She Then Stand Up To See Nothing But Darkness. She Was Scared But Kinda Curios So She Saw A Hall With A Door Way Around The Corner And She Went In The Room, Which Again Nothing But The Darkness, But The Was A Light Slowy Appearing From A Small Patch Of Grass And Suddenly A Flower Appeared. It Wasn't An Ordinary Flower, It Was A TALKING ONE(Lets Pretend That Was Yellow Text) And It Looked Nice, The Flower Introduced Itself And Talked To Her About The Underground. You're New To The Underground Aren't Cha? Said The Flower, The Flower Talked For A Moment And Teached Her About The Underground, Flowey Decided To Give Her"Friendliness Pellets" But When Sashley Touched Them, It Actually Hurt. *FLOWEY WITH A SCARY FACE WHILE STARING INTO SASHLEY'S SOUL* YOU IDIOT!Said Flowey, IN THIS WORLD, ITS KILL OR BE KILLED, WHY WOULD ANYONE PASS UP AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS, Flowey Said While Summoning More "Friendliness Pellets" DIE! Said Flowey. The Bullets Suddenly Disappeared Along With Sashley's Bruises Suddenly A Mini Meteor(Lets Just Call It That Because Idk Wat To Call It) Attacked Flowey And Flowey Went Back In To The Small Patch Of Grass. When Sashley Looked Where That Thing Suddenly Came From, There Was A Figure Getting Closer To Sashley And...

Lol Dats The End hehehehehhehe Ok I Kinda Dont Have Anything To Say Soo Bye