before you read

-unpublished as of march, 2021-

...

[If you want, you can skim through the whole thing by just reading the bold part.]

First of all, a BIG THANKS for clicking to read my book.

This is my very first book. I'd never thought I'd really write my own book but that urge to put my own ideas on (e)paper whenever I read a book became incorrigible . . . When I started writing, I hadn't even thought of a name for this baby. But ha! The journey continued and I advanced step-by-step, thus discovering more and more about writing every day. I still am just an avid reader trying her hand at writing *nervous laughs* so I really hope I give my best and make it a worth read for ya all.

Now for the book . . . There is a little warning. The first two-three chapters might look really juvenile (I wrote them waaaay back), but it gets better after that. So hold on! Also, it's not your average cliché with a bad boy and a good girl, the boy sleeping around, who uses his tragic past as an excuse to be rude, and yet attracted towards the nerdy girl who apparently forgot her shy attitude when she met him, thus was nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrLs. I'm actually trying to not tread the same route as many other books I've read have done.

Swearing will be there (mild).

I usually proof-read my chapters so you won't find too many mistakes. You can kindly point out if I've left something :)

And I'd edit the summary later on 'cause I know this one sucks and might also change the title.

Oh, and one more thing I wanted to clear up. Badass doesn't necessarily mean that you have to ride motorbikes, have multiple tattoos, hookups on daily basis etc. It's a person who's fearless and doesn't hesitate to raise his voice. Hope you get my point.

I don't think I have to do this but, if you COPY it, if you do, I'm warning ya . . . It's totally my creation and you CANNOT copy my work! It's copyrighted. Alright?

So all I'd say is, "BUCK UP EVERYONE 'CAUSE YOUR RIDE AWAITS...."

Hope you'll enjoy!

Note: Please do not vote unless you actually read the chapter and like it. I'd rather you be a silent reader than the one voting without reading. I'm not digging votes, I want readers.

Thank you.