Strawberry Cake

Chaeyoung ran fast out of the door of the flower shop. Holding an 8-piece bouquet of roses. She ran and she ran hard. I am so late. I am so dead. Her mantra repeated in her head as she ran across the streets. Quickly muttering apologies to anyone she was close to colliding with. This is why you should have taken the bike instead of the car. She mentally scolded herself. The traffic was heavy and that could have saved her from the hassle of being stuck for almost an hour. Now her date with destiny might just end up a date with the reaper instead.

Ohhh Chaeyoung you really blew it this time. Work was hectic and she hasn't been able to take her girlfriend out much. And now that they have time to set it up, she was late. Thank god her legs never tired from all the running she doing or she might just collapse the moment she gets to her destination.

Chaeyoung dodged and weaved around the people in her way. Jumping over some obstacles and cars smoothly. Ha! The Flash ain't got shit on me. She thought in glee, momentarily forgetting the reason why she's running so fast.

"Hey!" She shouted as she entered the building. A few people were in the elevator. "Stop the door! Stop the-" Chaeyoung breathed hard as the door closed. She sighed. Wait for the elevator? Take the stairs? Elevator? Stairs? Chaeyoung groaned.
"Stairs, it is." she breathed out before running up the long flight of stairs. Thankfully her destination was just on the 10th floor. Just? Fuck you author-nim, that's still a long way up.

Chaeyoung took time to fix herself a little when she reached the door of her destination. And without further preamble opened the door to the huge apartment. And there at the dining table sat the most beautiful woman she ever saw. Even after all these years, I'm still so whipped. The only trouble. Is that the woman is wearing absolutely no… facial expression. I wish it was something else that she isn't wearing.

The woman raised her eyebrows.
"You look- ABSOLUTELY breathtaking by the way I-" Chaeyoung started until she noticed the unchanging facial expression.
"I didn't expect traffic to be that clogged, that's why I tried to put more-" She tried again and stopped.
"Would it please you to know I got you 8 red roses for our-"
"Alright you got me it's not really those things. Would it ruin the surprise if I told you I had to pick up a custom engagement ring from the other side of town?" Chaeyoung asked as she took a box out from her pocket and opened it, before immediately closing it again. "But that's neither here nor there. I'm sure we had a dinner date to get to right?" she smiled that smile of hers that accentuated her deep dimples.

Mina smiled and rolled her eyes at her girlfriend, shaking her head.
"Kiss me like you miss me, Chaeng" she smiled her signature gummy smile.
"Like I miss you? Penguin, I ALREADY miss you for real-"
"Oh shut up and kiss me already" Mina commanded. And that was all it took for Chaeyoung to smile run towards her girlfriend and jump at her. Mina thankfully had as strong arms as she did and caught her.
"Happy anniversary, cub." Mina smiled
"Happy anniversary, penguin. It's been 8 years huh?" Chaeyoung replied
"Yeah, I can't believe I've put up with you that long." Mina teased.
"HEY!" Chae exclaimed. "I ain't that bad."
The two shared a laugh. Enjoying the moment. Before they felt their lips gravitating towards each other again.

The two shared a sweet kiss at first before the cub deepened it surprising the penguin who was about to pull out of the kiss. Mina responded with as much passion as the girl who has her legs wrapped around her. Chaeyoung pulled out first.
"mmm Strawberry lipstick?" Chaeyoung looked at Mina.
"Heh, I do like to try new things" Mina smiled cutely, and it took Chaeyoung's every ounce of strength to not just rip her clothes to shreds.
"mhmmm me likey." Chaeyoung said softly. "But as much as I'd love to continue. I think we have a main course to attend before the (she looked Mina in the eye and smiled) dessert."

This time Chaeyoung was surprised by Mina's tenacity. Pinning Chaeyoung's body, still wrapped around her waist, to the wall.
"But I already had a taste of dessert" Mina pouted cutely. Jesus Christ is she cute? Sexy? This girl confuses me a lot. Chaeyoung thought. "I think the main course can wait." Mina smirked sexily. "I want to have the dessert…" this time she leaned in to whisper to Chae's ear. "... All the way through." she said. And boy, did it send shivers down the small girls spine. Chaeyoung breathed softly. And leaned in to Mina's ear.
"What are you waiting for, then?" she whispered.

"FUCK ME!" Chaeyoung growled into Mina's ear and somehow the straightforwardness of it all did a lot of things to Mina more than she expected.

So she did.

Mayhaps, dinner was forgotten that night

Among other things.

//end

Happy Michaeng day everyone.