The Start Of The Adventure

I don't own any characters in this story except my own characters. Believe me, the characters will only appear once a while and they are not even important. If there any of grammar mistakes, please comment so I can improve my vocabulary.

You may skip this chapter except in the middle of it. This chapter will show you the Assassination Classroom ep 4, near the ending of the ep.

Assassination belongs to Yusei Matsui and Boku No Hero Academia belongs to Kohei Horikoshi.

_ _ _ _ _ _

-Assassination Classroom's POV-

The chattering in Class 3-E of Kunigigaoka Junior High School seemed to never end. You could see the students gathered in their specific group to gossip as they waited for their the teachers to come in. As the chattering went louder, the door was slide open. They abruptly went silent and slightly shocked while looked to where the noise came from.

Irina made her way to the front of the class and grabbed chalk. She ignored all the glare from her students as she wrote 'You are incredible in bed' on the blackboard. The whole class went to sit in their designated place and confused about what she had written.

"' You are incredible in bed.' Repeat," Irina said with her brow slightly frowned.

The class except for Karma opened their mouths open.

"Come on!"

"Y-you are incredible in bed," The class stuttered as they weren't too familiar with the English Language.

"When I assassinated a certain VIP in America, I first turned on the charm to get close to his bodyguard. Those are the words he said to me. They mean: 'You're great in the sack!'" Irina stopped talking to catch a breath.

Nagisa blushed, 'Just what are you making us, junior high school say?!'

"It's often said that the fastest way to learn another language is to get yourself a lover who speaks it. You want to know what they're feeling, so you try your hardest to understand what they say"

The students intently listened to her story.

"When necessary in the course of my work, I have used that method to learn more than a few new languages. Therefore my lessons will teach you how to sweet talk foreigners. The basics of chummy chats, straight from a pro assassin: Master them and they'll come in handy with a real-life foreigner"

When Irina paused before she continued to talk, Rio and Okajima daydreamed of a sexy Lara Croft and Jack Sparrow.

'A foreigner!'

"Let that octopus teach you what you need for your exams. The only thing I can teach you is practical conversation skills. And if you still don't think of me as a teacher, I'll give up on my assassination and leave. T-that ought to fly with you all. And... I'm sorry about all that stuff," Irina clasped her hands together and looked at them sincerely, a tint of blush could be seen in her cheeks.

The students looked at each other, felt bewildered with what just happened. A second later, the class filled with laughter and made Irina confused.

"Why so nervous? You were just threatening to kill us!" Karma smirked and Irina made a 'huh!' noise.

"She's totally a teacher now," Hiroto said to Okano and smirked.

"We can't call you Miss Bitch anymore"

"You.. you understand!" Irina covered her mouth, almost cried in joy.

"It was a pretty rude thing to call a teacher"