Part One of many

Look let's get one thing straight Kaily is just a friend. I don't like her like that, I never have never will.  Katie told herself this every day for two and a half fucking years for gods sake! You think it would stick by now!

She sighed and continued getting ready then walked downstairs grabbing an apple of the counter and her book-sack off the floor. "Bye mom see you after school!" Katie ran out of the house to the bus stop where she had almost missed the bus, she talked with one of her 'friends' and waited to get to school.

Katie jumped off the bus walking to the gym quickly wanting to see her friends, and her real friends the ones who stuck with her through everything and anything. She got to the bleachers going to their normal spot and greeting her friends as usual "sup bitches?" Addie rolled her eyes and Kaily pouted cutely "don't call me a bitch!" Katie smiled "make me shorty." she sat down next to Addie and ruffled Kaily's hair who smiled a little.

Katie loved her best friends...but just as friends!....right? Kaily was really cute and her type it was just she was also her best friend it could fuck everything up, and Kaily didn't like her anyways so it didn't really matter. They were tight nit friends who could say pretty much anything and everything around each other and not think anything of it.

"So what have you two brats been up to this weekend?" Kaily smiled and Katie got mentally prepared to hear some epic story told by this cutie....I mean brat! "Wellllllll I don't know about you and Addie but...." she droned on until first bell rang and Katie listened to everything.

Katie walked to her first hour with Addie "so what's up with you and Kaily?" "the fuck are you talking about?" she blushed and stared forwards "I knew it you do like her! Don't curse at me.". Katie blushed more and got to her class "bye Addie and no I don't" she walked into her science class and left a smirking Addie to form plans and scenarios.

-Gym-

Katie, Kaily and three of her other friends were changing in the locker room and talking. Katie had the opportunity to look at Kaily half-naked but she never took it, it just seemed wrong to her, reason one: Kaily was her best friend, reason two: that was just a big ass violation of privacy. They got through gym as usual joking around and Katie destroying the other girls in sports because they were little bitches.

The rest of the day went on pretty normal until lunch...

-Katie-

I was sitting at our table in the courtyard when Addie walked up with a giant smile "guess what." Addie sat down and I raised and eyebrow looking up from my book "hum?''. "I told Kaily you like her." "W-WHAT?!".....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give me a bunch of criticism I know this first part was kinda bland but it will get better I promise. Have a good day. (and this is kind of hard to write because I'm almost positive the person I am writing this about will see it so sorry if it lacks detail I'll try my best!) <3