Dance Practice -jaeyong

Jaehyun's p.o.v.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to the feeling of falling. I jumped up as I landed on the floor. I have just fallen off the couch. I was taking a nap. And it was a really good one too. But I needed to wake up.

It well into the afternoon and we had a flight early tomorrow.

I walked around the dorm looking for Taeyong. I ran into Yuta while in the hallway,

"Hey Yuta, have you seen Taeyong-hyung?"

Yuta shrugged and messed with his red hair,

"Nope. I haven't seen him since he went to take a shower earlier."

I nodded and walked passed him. Patting him on the shoulder as I walked by.

I then went to my room and saw Donghyuck on his bed,

"Hey Hyuk have you seen Taeyong-hyung?"

He shook his head and stood up,

"He probably went to the practice room. He said something about wanting to do a freestyle dance."

I nodded,

"Thanks Hyuk, but where are you off too?"

"Well hyung, if you must know, I'm off to bother Mark-hyung."

I rolled my eyes and laughed at the younger boy,

"Okay have fun with that."

"Oh trust me hyung, I will."

With that he walked out of the room and yelled,

"Oh Markie-hyung~"

I laughed at his antics, and grabbed my phone off the changer. I checked it and say I had a text:

From Taeyongie🥰:

Hey Jaehyunie! I saw you taking a nap and I knew you'd be looking for me when you woke up. So I'm texting you this now lol. I'm at the practice room. I'll see you when I get back~

I smiled at the text and then noticed it was from an hour ago. Figuring her was probably still there, I decided to go and see what he was doing.

~time skip to him being in the building~
I walk down the hall of the building full of practice rooms. I can hear the faint yelling of our senior group, EXO.

Curious, I peeped my head in and saw this: Chanyeol holding a water bottle, baekhyun trying to kick the lid off, Sehun recording, and Jongdae laughing his head off.

I turned and left, laughing slightly. I walked until I saw the door that said 'NCT 127' on the door. I went to open it when I heard a song playing from inside. I opened the door and heard the lyrics,

"I love it when you call me señorita. I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya"

Once I stepped in I saw Taeyong, dancing effortlessly to the music. I didn't want to disturb him, so I just sat down in the back of the room.

I sat in one of the chairs and just admired him. He look beautiful and graceful.

I was observing him and he seemed a little upset. He turned around while dancing, but he still didn't notice me. I thought it was strange.

Suddenly, the music stopped. Taeyong stomped his foot on the ground and let out a whine of frustration,

"Why can't I get this right!?"

The music started over and he started dancing again.

He did this several times

I could tell he was frustrated. The look on his face gave it away. I decided to try and have a little fun with him.