Prolouge

Revan's pov

Me and bastila are preparing to send our son Ezra shan to the future as he is ten years old and we explained to him we want to protect him from the dark emperor.

"Son we are sending you to the future to protect you from the emperor because we love you very much and won't stand to lose you in this war but I will give you Jedi and sith holocrons in order to learn to wild the force and fight with a light saber." I said.

Ezra's POV

"I know father but i wish I could stay with you." I said.

"I know son but we are not alive in the future and we will be one with the force just say our names out loud then we will see you when you get there." Dad said.

"And we love you ner ad." Mom added.

"I know buir." I said.

"We will see you again but in the future. Don't worry you will keep your memories of us and when we send you to the future you are going to be on lothal." Dad and mom said in unison.

"Ok I love you mom and dad." I said.

"We will always be with you my son." Mom said pointing at my heart. "And we will send a thing of mandalorian vambraces, armor, westar 35 pistols, gun holsters, and body suit for when your older ."

"I have a purple lightsaber that i am going to give you for when you in the future." Dad said giving me a lightsaber. "Go ahead turn it on." He said smiling.

I turn on the lightsaber. The purple blade comes out of the hilt.

"I am also going to give you a credit sick with a million credits on it so you can buy stuff and not resort top stealing because I know we taught you to not steal or live without having an home so when you get to the future you are going to go look for a radio tower and make it your home till a group comes and picks you up to join them but don't trust them right away only the Jedi of that team and if you are gonna ask Jedi on a team of a twi'lek, mandalorian, lasat, a c1 droid, and the Jedi then yes you ask the right question only trust the Jedi at first and tell him we are you parents and tell him that we sent you to their time to help them and to live 4015 years from now but that will be seven years after you arrive." Dad said. "And your mother and I will always be in your heart and with you through the force. Before we send you to the future we need to do a midichlorian test to see how strong you are in the force."

"Ok dad." I said as he took a blood sample and brought it to his lab.

After he left me and my mom talked for a couple hours before he came back with the results.

"I have good news bastila our son is very strong in the force and his midichlorian count is insanely high." He looks down to the results. "His midichlorian count is 90,000 and he also has abilities of the Jedi and sith but i know he will only use the sith abilities in times of need." Dad said. "Also he can speak mando'a and he can understand binary."

"Anything else revan?" Mom said.

"No I don't think so but ill check to make sure." He said as he looked at the paper and shook his head. "He a-a-also has the sith gene in him but it is very dormant."

"At least I want be a sith mom and dad I happy about that." I said as i hugged my mom and dad.

"Ok we will see you again if we don't die we will see you in the future but if we do we will still be able to see you in the future goodbye for now my son." Mom and dad said as my body was starting to fade to the future.