Part 01

What was once supposed to be just an normal ordinary quest turned into something that no one would have expected to happen. Ria was the white mage for her party that while not that strong was not consider that weak either. They were your average everyday party consider of the traditional members.

She was the white mage thus her role was to focus on healing while other party members took care of their own roles as well. None of them excepted that all of sudden the moment they exited a room that they would be transported to seemingly another realm. Where they were all separated and forced to get through wherever they were on their own.

Wondering through this place it was strange and Ria barely able to avoid getting caught up in battles herself. She was able to use her defensive spells to evade and counter most of the creatures here. Those that overlooked her because reason she was not exactly sure. Maybe when they attack and killed her. They just left her alone thinking she was truly dead when really she learned how bring herself back from the dead using a delayed revive magic.

'I guess having doctors for parents really paid off' Ria thought.

Though she was a white mage herself, she was currently the only one in her family. Normally hers was a family of doctors. Just because magic existed did not mean doctors were obsolete as result. Magic was not a cure all as it could not help against everything after all. The things magic could not cure or people that were not able to even afford to pay for treatment with magic. That when they went to the doctor. Even if you get healed by magic if the root of the problem was not something obvious and clear. Then magic can not help you as if you do not know something then why would you expect magic to know it.

This was how Ria was able to use delayed revive magic on herself as she knew the limit to before she would be unable to revive herself. It was a gamble but she was no fighter as her magic was meant for helping others thus she only learned that type. So this was how she got through the area. She never thought she would have to do so by dying repeatedly and then bring herself back.

It was something she normally only did as a last resort and means of escape for not just herself. This was also something she did for her party as well since the creatures they normally fought against did not mess with the bodies of the dead. It was not something anyone had full understanding of but they never seem to pay attention to the dead just the living.

Ria continue hoping to at least come across something when she eventually made to what seem to be an isolated room where something was sitting on pillar in the center. Then from another entry that when Ria noticed someone was coming in. This was not a creature but something far worse instead. Something she could just run from or when her last resort of die and revive before it was too late.

This was a demon and not just any demon but a chaotic one that only knew destruction and chaos. Basically the opposite of what she was and not only that seem to be a mage that used black magic as well.

They seem to made it here not though avoiding battle and exploiting the fact that the creatures don't mess with the dead. They seemingly killed their way here as the trail of blood behind them was easy for her to see.

As Ria took a step back and the chaotic demon took a step forward. The two of them managed to trigger the same trap when cause them to appear in the center of this isolated room. Their hands touch the object that was sitting in the center of it. Both coming the realization at that very moment that this place was not the end of this area at all. Instead this place was a trap room that meant to trick those that entered. The two of them had managed to trigger it at the same time thus were flooded with opposite of their element. It was a trap meant for mages of all kinds as in sense the element that mage was weakest against. They would take more damage from as result of focusing so much on their main one. It was another aspect of magic that was still being study by both mages and doctors alike. Understanding the magic itself was just one side of the equation with the effects on the body itself being the other.