Prologue

I think I am bi-sexual. Well, to be honest, I have never slept with a guy or even kissed one.

But, I have always been curious, though curiosity never got the better of me. I suppose going to an all-boys school does this to you, or maybe it doesn't; I dunno, I can speak only for myself, you don't discuss these things with people other than your psychiatrist. But I am not into shrinks. I mean I have dated one, but never consulted.

Annoyingly, this psychiatrist woman always tried to get into my head. She would be up with her little mind games everywhere. Testing and experimenting all the time, at dates, parks, while shopping, even while making LOVE. Irritating, isn't it? And besides, don't doctors have some kind of ethic about not dating PATIENTS?

Sometimes I wonder if I broke up with her because I was afraid that she would discover that I was bi-curious. Either way she had to go, she was too interfering.

Breaking-up with her was in no way hard on me. Split ups with women have always been easy because, firstly, my entire school career I was a dork, never had a girlfriend in school. I kind of got used to living alone and being bullied only made me stronger. Second reason is again "no girlfriend in school", when I finished my high-school and got into a good college, life started to change course. I started getting female attention, and I craved more as I got it because it fueled my ego and pride. So I never really learnt how to get attached to someone.

What I am trying to say is I am a 36 year old unmarried, RICH and balding guy. Well, the hairfall started only a year back. But, it hasn't hurt my sex appeal, at least I hope so.

I would be lying if I said ending things with women has never saddened or hurt me. I have even cried on a few occasions, but only to myself.

Okay, let me make this clear, I am in no way implying that I am some macho- male chauvinist, or a Playboy. I respect women, I really do. It's just that attachment does not come naturally to me.

But I am attached to my career. I have to be, because it pays, very well. Most of my relationships ended because I chose career over it. And I have absolutely no regrets.

Now enough dilly-dallying, I thank you for being patient. The story I am about to tell you is about how I almost found love.

I will go ahead and tell you that it doesn't end too well for me.

The guy I fall in love with( let's call it love for now), blackmails me. I get over it, I meet a great woman. We get engaged, but she cheats on me with my blackmailer. And, well, I lost my job too.

But it's not that bad, I mean I am still alone. Probably will die that way. Yet I am very happy and rich.

Yes yes ! I know the cliché, "Money cannot buy you love and happiness". What can I do? Love never worked out for me. It only made me bankrupt and sad.

Anyway, don't you think it's late? Let's get some sleep. If you wish to hear the rest, you can drop-by some other time.

The next time, when you come, I will tell you how I met him.