Reader x kirishima❤️✨😁

NARRATOR P.O.V
  It was the middle of winter and (y/n)'s parents were gone for a whole month on a holiday vacation. So you got the house all to yourself for the WHOLE month. U.A was still going on so you couldn't stay home and just chill. You had one thing to look forward to at school, hanging out with and seeing kirishima(kiri) you had fallen head over heals for him since the beginning of school👍😉❤️
(Y/N) / YOUR P.O.V
Another storm huh? I thought to myself  gazing  out of my frosted window.. This was one of our coldest winters here... It was still gorgeous  though all of the pure white snow on the ground. I sat there for a while looking out my window  in my tan chair with a cup of cocoa in my hand with exactly 12 marshmallows placed inside admiring the winter storm. The silence was soon interrupted by
*KNOCK* *KNOCK*
I honestly was longing to chat with someone face to face. I quickly set down my cocoa on the windowsill and sprinted to get the door. When I unlocked, twisted the doorknob,and swung the door open it revealed the one and only red haired kiri!
He was shivering insanely! "C—c-can i come i-in? He stuttered. "Of course kiri !what are you doing outside when it's so cold?!"
I asked with a concerned tone. He looked so cold and miserable😢 I felt so bad. He didn't answer. He just scrambled as fast as he could inside. His cheeks were bright pink and his nose was like Rudolph. I wonder why he came here out of all places ? I'll save that question for later.
     As soon as i closed  the door, I quickly dropped to my knees onto the floor by his feet and slipped  his snow boots and socks off to reveal his cherry red, swollen feet.  " Here let me help," I state stroking his feet with a soft touch while heating them with my quirk. My quirk allows me to use the air around me to generate heat from my hands. If it is at a certain level of heat I can make fire with my hands.I looked up to see kiri blushing?
KIRI'S P.O.V
Why am I so flustered it's just my feet? Keep it together Don't freak out! I thought while watching her. She is so beautiful... be manly kiri be manly.
YOUR P.O.V
"T-Thank you" he stuttered red in the face.  "No problem!" I reply with a smile. Without thinking, I stood up and unzipped his jacket and lifted up his grey shirt to examine if he needed anymore heating. Wow he has really solid abs I say to myself, touching them lightly while blushing."U-Umm W-What A-re-."I look up to see him freaking out. "OH MY GOSH iM S-SO S-SORRY! I c-crossed the line 😳😳!" Flustered, I backed away immediately. "N-no it's fine I don't mind .." he replied smiling with a glowing red face.
     "Come over here" I say leading him over to my leather couch with my hand grasping his, Trying to escape the awkward situation. When he sits down, I take my favorite gigantic blanket and spread it over him. "This is my absolute favorite blanket"I point out. He doesn't say anything just stares at the floor.     
This isn't how kiri usually acts.. he is usually upbeat and talkative. is something bothering him? Well, hot cocoa always cheers me up, so Maybe it will do the trick on him too! I think. " I'm going to go grab you some hot co—" I'm cut off by kiri grabbing my waist and quickly pulling my onto his lap facing him.     Holy sh*t he's really close I think to myself with my face on fire. "I need to talk to you (y/n)" "o-okay" I stutter confused . "listen I've b-been meaning to tell you this for a while... and I-I came all the way here to tell you this... I-I l-lo—-" I cut him off by grabbing his face and placing my lips on his. I couldn't help it my body just kinda moved itself😳.
KIRI'S P.O.V
HOLY SH*T SHE'S ACTUALLY KISSING ME! Okay kiri, just go along with it be manly!i think to myself.
  YOUR P.O.V
After We pull away from the pretty short kiss, I could feel my cheeks burning. I try to not make eye contact because of my embarrassment.So I just look down."I Love you too kiri and I have since we first met... your so genuine,sweet, and your the best guy I have ever met .... I love how your always thinking of others, and how your always so manly." I nervously laugh. *sniff sniff* "Kiri are you crying?"I ask concerned.
I look up to see kiri bright red with tears rolling down his face. Was it good or bad that he was crying?? Crap.... "M-maybe"he stutters. I catch one of his tears before it trickles off his face. " no ones every said anything so nice to me, you really are an angel.." he says looking me directly in the eyes. Pink spreads across my cheeks from his comment. After he finishes his emotional stage, he suddenly takes me and flips me over so I'm underneath him. I couldn't  help but giggle. He leans in for another kiss and I lean in the rest of the way so our lips came together. His lips were so soft and warm.       Once we part after a while, Kiri asks me a question I've been fantasizing him saying for a long time, " will you be my girlfriend?" He asks smirking still flustered. I lean up to kiss him again gently on the lips. " Of course red riot~."
TINY TIME SKIP
     "So Do You wanna watch a couple movies and cuddle Babe~."I say giggling emphasizing the word babe...so cheesy." Of course~." He replies sitting up, no longer hovering over me only for a split second to grab the remote. Once he sits back down, he  lifts me up and sets me on his lap hugging me from the back with his head resting on my shoulder. As I scroll through the movies on Netflix, kiri mumbles while kissing the crevice of my neck, " Your so beautiful (y/n) I can't believe your mine..." How'd I get this lucky? I think to myself running my hands through  his red spiky hair.
EXTRA
KIRI'S P.O.V
      Once the movie's credits start playing  I look over to (y/n) to see her sound asleep. She looks so cute when she's asleep I think blushing. " goodnight my angel" I whisper kissing her forehead, holding her in my arms.

Make sure to request who you want me to write about next pls! I'll try update as soon as possible! Thank to anyone endured the cheesiness of my first fanfic
-IMAWEEB44✨😜