Hatefuck (Ryan Sitkowski)

Lilly's POV

Today my friend Ghost celebrates his birthday. I was thinking for so long what should I buy him but I still don't really know. I decided to get him some clothes. I went to mall and at once  bought some things to myself. When I was at home Ghost texted me.

Ghostie😜: Hey Lilly, can you please come to my place a little earlier? We are preparing everything for tonight's party but we would really appreciate your help. 😊 

Lilly 💕: Of course I will come. But I have to ask, will Ryan be there?🤨

Ghostie 😜: Well, uhm yeah. He's my bandmate and friend Lilly, you should try to get along with him at least for today. For me, please?

Lilly 💕: Okay, for you I'll try it. But if he gets too anoying, I'm out! 😃

Ghostie 😜: Suuure, see you there. Bye for now 😘

Lilly 💕: See yaaa 😘😘

I packed my stuff and headed to Ghost's. When I arrived guys were already there. I knocked and after few minutes Ricky opened door. "Hiii, finally you're here! Here take it and help me please." he said handing me some bowl. "Well, hi Ricky, nice to see you too." I said sarcastically and he rolled his eyes. I came in closing the door behind me and went to help guys. 

"Well, well, well... Hey slut. So nice to see you there, you still alive?" said too well-known voice from behind me, Ryan. "Oh hi you jerk. Really nice to see that you're the same dumbass as last time I saw you!" I said  ironically. "But really Ryan, is it necessary to be like this to me?" I asked him annoyed. "I have no idea what are you talking about Lillith." He said as I rolled my eyes at him and continued what I was doing. He knows how much I hate when someone calls me Lillith.

AFTER TWO HOURS

Yes, finally we have everything's done and people are already coming so I went to grab my present for Ghost. "Ghostiee, oh god, you are one year closer to coffin again. Unbelievable, but anyways. HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY!!!" I said as everyone laughed and Ghost just chuckled and thanked me. 

It was the middle of this party and everyone looked that they're having fun. I was standing in the kitchen sipping my drink as Ryan came to me smirking. "What the hell do you want asshat?" I asked him already annoyed. "No need to be like that. I just wanted to talk to you." he answered still smirking. "About what?" he looked down. "Well, I know you probably hate me but...." his smirked just growed as he looked at me. "But what?" I asked curiously. "But we should fuck." he said confidently. "What? No!" I shouted at him. "Why not? Trust me, you'll fucking love, you will scream for me to give you more." he grinned. "No. Fucking. Way, Ryan." I told him angrily and walked away as I heard him laugh behind me. I could feel him staring at my ass, weirdo.

When I decided I will go home I couldn't find Ghost anywhere to tell him so. After about 10 minutes of searching for him I just decided to go and text him.

Lilly 💕: Hi Ghost, I don't know where are you coze I can't really find you but I just wanted to tell you I'm going home. Party was awesome, thanks I could come 💖 Enjoy the rest of it 😘

After I sent it I waited for a little while for his respopnd but I didn't get any. I guess he just got too drunk and fell asleep. Only way out of this house is through living room, so today's dance parket. I sighed and walked away to the living room. When I was walking around dancing teenagers some guy came behind me and started to sway his hips, right behind me. I could feel his member to grow harder by a minute as herub himself on my ass. I'm not gonna lie, I liked it. Maybe it was because I was a bit drunk or maybe it could be because he was fucking huge and it wasn't even at its hardest. I gasp and turned around to find Ryan smirking. "Hey baby, where are you going?" he asked me through music. "Uhm.. I, I am going home. Please stop grinding your.. ya know against me Ryan." I stuttered a bit. Damn, why I had to stutter, now he knows what is he doing to me. Yeah, I know I don't like him but anyways he's really hot and.. come on, when he's doing that it turned me on. But still I didn't want him to know. "Why baby? I know you like that, huh? You can't deny it and you know it." he whispered in my ear. Oh how I hate his arrogance and big ego. "No Ryan, I don't like it, that's why I want you to stop it right now!" I shouted. "Come on, one dance with me." he smirked as he pulled me to the dance floor. Oh no, this can't end well.

While we were dancing he sometimes "accidently" touched my ass or nibbled on my ear when he came too close. It was driving me crazy, he was so sexy. When the song ended he kissed me. "Okay, you can go now if you really want." he said smirking with wink. Oh shit, fuck it. "I. Fucking. Hate. You!" I told him through gritted teeth pushing him upstairs with me. "What are you doing Lilly?" he asked innocently. "Shut up." I demanded while we were right in guests bedroom. "No no no baby, you're definitely not here to be the commanding one." he said with light laugh. "Now, I want you to strip for me and kneel on the bed." he told me seriously and sat on the chair next to the bed. "What? No Ryan, I'm not playing this game with you, okay. Just fuck me so I can go home and pretend like nothing ever happened." I said walking to him. He abruptly stood up whith serious look on his face as he chuckled at me. "No Lilly, you're doing as I say. Oh and trust me, I will definitely fuck you but you need a little lesson and for this? I'm gonna punish you for disobeying me. Now, do what I said or it'll get worse and you really don't want it." he told sitting back on a chair. Right now I was a little scared of him but excited at the same time so I did what he told me to do. "Good girl." he said licking his lips.

"Now turn around and get on your knees and hands." he said and I did as I was told. I heard him mumble a light Fuck. I smirked to myself. Suddenly I felt something cold on my clit and I jerked away. He gripped my hips and pushed me back against it as it started vibrating and I moaned feeling really good. He chuckled from behind me. "Yeaaah, you like that baby huh? But you know about your punishment so no moaning and no cumming until I say so." he said turning this vibrator even more. "Oh fuuuck!" I moaned "I said no noises, so shut up!" he said slapping my ass really hard. I wanted to scream really bad but I knew if I'd did it he will punish me more. I was trying so hard not to moan but it got harder as I felt myself getting so close. I really need to cum. "Ryan, oh shit, can I cum please?" I begged him. "Did I allow you to speak? I don't think so. Well in that case no, you can't cum." he  smirked and turned the vibrator higher. "Fuuuck, please, I need to. Please, Ryan" I screamed. Oh how I hate giving him the satisfaction of me begging him. "Nope." he stated. When he felt me so close that even he knwe I couldn't hold back, he pulled it away. I whimpered frustrated and fell down on my stomach panting. He chuckled and turned me around that I was lying on my back. "So baby, this was your punishment, next time it'll be much worse." he grinned at me. What? Next time? No way... "O-okay." "Good girl, now off the bed and get on your knees." he told me sitting on the edge of  bed.

I got on my knees in front of him and looked at him through my lashes. He smiled unzipping his pants and took hid dick out. My eyes widened at his lenght, he was much bigger than I thought. "Suck princess." I blushed at that name but immediately went to sucking. I swirled my tongue around his tip as he groaned. "Fuck" he panted. I sucked him harder and faster as he groaned louder. "Shit, I'm gonna... Okay, stop. Stand up." I looked at him confused but obeyed. "I don't want to cum just yet baby." he smiled sweetly at me. Oh god, he's so hot. This is first time I see him really smiling and not smirking stupidly. "Go and lie on the bed on your back." he told me and I did it. He then got on top of me and started kissing my neck leaving some hickeys as I moaned lightly in his ear. "Okay baby, you're ready? Of course you are, such a dirty sluts as you always are." He smirked evilly at me and right when I wanted to yell at him he shoved his lenght into me hardly. "Oh fuuuck." I screamed in pleasure. "Shit, you're so fucking tight Lilly. Oh god!" he panted heavily.

Yeah, that's typical Ryan, when you think he's sweet and kind he always says something to piss you off. He started thrusting harder and faster. "Fuck, Ryan. I'm gona... Uhhh.. I'm gonna cum!" I moaned. "Yeah baby, cum for me. Scream my name!" he groaned. "Mmmhm, Ryaaaaan, oh fuuck!" I screamed as I came. After a few hard thrusts Ryan came as well. He fell beside me on the bed panting heavily.

After a while Ryan stood up and put his clothes on. "Ryan, where are you going?" I asked him sleepily. "What? I'm going home." he stated. "Whyy? Stay with me a little longer." I smiled at him. "Why would I do that? We fucked, that's all. I got what I wanted." he answered chuckling. "What?! You just... used me?!" I half screamed. "And what the hell did you think, I still don't like you but you're hot so I wanted to fuck you and you, as a slut you are, gave it to me." he laughed. I couldn't believe. Now I hate him even more. "Oh god, Ryan, I fucking hate you so much!" I yelled at him. "Oh yes baby, that's my name and don't worry, I hate you too." He laughed walking away from bedroom.