001

"So, you just appeared in my living room with no idea of how you got here?"

To be honest, I had no idea what was going on.

People claiming to be Alexander Hamilton, John Laurens, Hercules Mulligan, Lafayette, Aaron Burr, George Washington, Philip Hamilton, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and King George had just showed up in my living room. I mean, really?

I actually kind of believed it.

Philip Hamilton was the first to speak. "We have no idea, m'am."

"You don't have to call me m'am. My name is actually Piper Holland."

A man with a French accent came up to me and kissed my hand. "I am am the Marquis de Lafayette. Bur, you can just call me Lafayette."

I may have blushed a little.

"You, I need someplace to stay. Preferably the best room in the house."

It was King George.

Lafayette spoke again. "We will need a place to stay since none of us are sure what exactly caused us to end up here."

"All of you can stay with me for now."

_______

After everyone had found where they were sleeping, we decided to do introductions. Of course, I recognized everybody.

First there was Aaron Burr who just politely introduced himself.

Then Philip Hamilton who seemed nice enough.

Next was Thomas Jefferson. He was kind of a jerk, but we'll work on that.

Hercules Mulligan came up to me and offered to be my friend.

George Washington, however, bowed before introducing himself and walking away.

After George was Lafayette.

"My full name is terribly long," he said looking more at me than the others. "So, you may just call me Lafayette."

I was after him. "Like I said earlier, I'm Piper Holland. I apologize for my appearance right now. I wasn't expecting guests."

"You look beautiful, mon ami."

I blushed even more than before.

When introductions were done, I decided to go sit out on a little platform I had built in a tree in my back yard. I had to think about something that had been troubling me."

"Are you okay?" asked a voice. John Laurens, I realized, had followed me outside.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said, looking at the sky. "I'm just thinking about something. You might actually relate to.

"Go on," he said, sitting down on the platform next to me.

"Have you ever liked someone, but knew that some people may judge you for liking them. And, they'd have multiple reasons to judge you?"

John sighed. "Yeah, actually, all the time. What would they judge you specifically for?"

I looked down at my feet. "The first reason would be because they're someone you guys might know."

"Let me guess," he said. "Is it Alexander because he's already taken. Man, Eliza's one lucky woman..."

"No, it's not Alexander," I told him. "The next reason is, they're not the best of people and have a bad reputation."

"What about King George?"

"Heck no. It's a girl. Maria Reynolds," I told him.

"Oh," he said. "She's bad news. You probably would want to stay away from her."

I looked at him. "I've found someone else to crush on now. He's in the house."

"Wait, you like boys and girls? Your able to do that now?" John asked.

"People sadly still judge others for it, but there's nothing that prevents me from doing though," I told him. "I'll talk to you again about it some other time."

Laurens started to bounce like a little girl. "So, who's the guy?"

"You guys are friends. And, before you say it, no, it's not Alexander or Hercules."

He gasped. "It's Lafayette!"

"Yep," I told him.

"Lafayette's a smart man. If your not careful, he'll find out."

"Lafayette'll find out what?" The voice, whom I recognized as Washington, walked from the house to the platform.

John looked from Washington to me, as if he wanted to know if he could tell him the secret. I silently nodded.

John breathed in and then started to shout. "PIPER LIKES LAFAYETTE! PIPER LIKES LAFAYETTE! PIPER AND LAFAYETTE SITTING IN A TRE-"

I covered his mouth with one of my hands and smiled politely.

"You and Lafayette would look nice together."

John started laughing and I hit his arm to signal for him to stop.

He stopped but, soon after, started again.

I could tell that I was going to have a fun time with everybody.

_______

Sorry for the really terrible first chapter. My first chapters are never the best.

-randomemail14