The bottle

(A/N) - Ok so this is my first story that I've written that wasn't for a school project so don't judge too hard. Oh and some things I forgot to mention. The POV's ( point of view for those who didn't know.) will change so I will make sure to update that every time.
Hope you enjoy!!

Underlined: someone's thinking
Regular: someone's speaking
Bold: author's notes

******************************************

Smith's POV:

Sitting on my boat always calmed me down the wind blowing  in my hair,The sun setting on the colorful water I couldn't help but think of how beautiful it was.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by one of my crewmates his hair was brown as were his eyes. When he approached me he looked nervous he must one of my new recruits I thought silently. He skittishly said "w-while scouting the waters for boats some crew members found a bottle"
I looked at him with a curious look on my face.

"why was this brought to me?" I asked in a monotone voice.

"W-well when they picked it up they n-noticed a note." He managed to stutter out shortly after he handed me a slender bottle with a small piece of paper lodged inside. He had already handed it to me when he shuffled away tripping slightly. I looked down at the bottle in my hands I uncorked it placing the note in my palm I began reading.

"Once you read this I should be dead but that's beside the point. There is a great treasure that must be found at all costs for if used for the benefit of evil the world will fall. on the back of this note, a map should appear it will tell you how to get to the treasure. To ensure you are worthy of finding this treasure a spell kept the bottle closed until it found a kind,wise and brave soul. Now before I go I need to explain that you will never be free of this note. You will remember it word for word until the day you die or until you complete the quest. The note was made this way so you would complete it without fail. Now if that isn't enough along with the original treasure it will be surrounded by unfathomable wealth that will be all yours if you acquire the treasure. It will look like a small bright purple flower. Place it in the bottle I sent this note in and then send the bottle back to the water that is all. Forever goodbye."

-A

**************************************

(A/N) -Heeeyyy Guys did you enjoy that chapter if you did please comment every single thing I did wrong! No, I'm not kidding I genuinely need to know what I did wrong so I can improve. :P byyyye

- see you next chapter :3