Cat and Mouse

"Oh ma gawd girl, just stay the fuck stilll."

I groan. Another brush stabs my cheeks, adding more powder to my already powdered face. Why did I agree to let Niko do my makeup? He turns to looks in front of me before breaking out into a smile. 

"You look jaw-dropping."

"I already was though."

"Shut it and look at yourself." He moves out of my way to reveal my face in the mirror. He was right, I do look bomb as fuck. My platinum blonde hair is styled to the side, with a few hairs brushing my forehead, giving me the 'I-woke-up-like-this' look. My face was rid of my typical moles and splash of freckles, making it smooth and a light tan. My cheeks and jawline were contoured and blushed, making it more defined and sharp. Not like it wasn't already. My eyes were a smoky black, with bits of grey and even white, making my golden brown eyes pop. Lastly, my lips were a deeper red but still looked natural. I also noticed little bits of glitter on my upper lip and cheekbones, making my skin even more godlike. 

"I...have no words."

"Told you. Now come on, we still have to finalize your outfit." He pulls me out of my seat and drags me to my room. For a midget, he is a strong mother fucker. Well, midget to my 6' height. He's only 5'4, which I tease him constantly about.

He shoves me into my room and slams the door shut, locking it. Here we go. He goes into my closet, digging around for good pants. Yes, I have only a shirt on and boxers. Along with fishnet leggings. Ask Niko, not me. But I don't mind them. I look sexy. I just didn't give consent to the makeup that is now on my face. 

He runs out with my white leather jeans and threw them at me. "Put 'em on. I gotta get my makeup on."

I look down at the jeans and wondered where these were in my closet. Niko probably bought them for me, but I just threw them into the back. I also look at my skin-tight black shirt that says 'bad bitch' on it. Yet again, I didn't know I had this. I do what Niko says, not wanting to risk his wrath tonight. After a bit of a struggle, I gotta hand it to Niko, I look like a god. My slight muscles show through the shirt, my nipples popping through, showing off my nipple piercings. The jeans hug my thighs, making them bigger. Combined with my traditional white Vans, I look smexy. I turn around and show my ass to the mirror. Yep, still popping. I grab my phone and wallet and stuff them into my too-small pockets. I walk into the bathroom to find Niko still putting on makeup. 

"Nik, you do realize were only going to a club, right? Not the royal ball."

He gives me a glare through the mirror before finishing putting on his fake eyelash. "I wanna look good. Unlike you, I don't attract men that easy." 

I scoff. He dips back into some highlighter and brushes it on his high cheekbones. The glitter perfectly reflects on his deeply tan skin, his brown eyes looking more shimmery than usual.  He is wearing no shirt, except a crop-top cut off at his collarbone, showing off his toned chest and abdomen. The bell-bottom jeans he's wearing make his butt really pop. Between the two of us, he definitely was blessed with the big ass. He rubs on some salve on his lips.

"Well, that's debatable."

He flicks powder on my face. I look at him, mouth agape.

"YOU RUINED ME!"

"Oh ma lord, you call me the drama queen." He rolled his eyes and continued rubbing on more salve.

"Drunk you will say something different," I muttered, walking out of the bathroom.

"Touche," he replied, his voice echoing down the hallway. I chuckle and grab my motorcycle keys, simultaneously hiding his Porsche keys.   

"You know, just for that, we're taking my bike."