Chapter 1

"Its a long road you know." "It doesn't matter." "If you say so. But please do be safe..." "I can always patch myself up. Haha!!" "....are you sure we cant try again?" "Im just not into women. You are a lovely lady. But im homosexual. And I apologize. We can still stay in touch, right?" "Id like that, thank you."

The doctor waved to his woman before he got onto the train. Samantha smiled at him and waved as well. "See you later, Arnold." She said with a sad smile.

Arnold walked over to his cabin in the train. He saw his younger brother sitting alone. "Hey, Charley!" Arnold said as he sat down beside him. The child teared up and hugged his brother. "What happened, Charley...?" Arnold asked worridly. "M-missed chu..." The child said as he clung onto his brother. The two had been inseparable once their parents died. "I just needed to take care of business. But im here now!!" Arnold reassured to the younger child. "I dun wun chu go bye byes...." Charles choked out through tears. Arnold went wide eyed for a moment before shaking his head. "Nobody is taking us apart, Charley." Arnold hugged his brother tighter and kissed his head. "Never ever...?" Charles asked. "Never ever." Arnold kissed him softly on the head.

The train whistle blew and it began to move. "We're headed back home, Charley. Isn't that exciting?" Arnold asked with a smile. "Mommy?" Charles said with a sniffle. "Yes, mommy will be there." He said as he wiped his brothers nose. Honey had actually adopted the children. Paul, Charles and Arnold were her own now. Even though Paul was a different case.

The two children cuddled up together. They were absolutely inseparable. Arnold had gotten ectremely protective over his brother. He wouldn't be afraid to risk his life to save Charles. "Buh buh..." Charles whimpered as he buried his face in his brothers chest. "Charley." Arnold cooed as he stroked his brothers brown hair. "Nu bye bye..." Charles said before bursting into tears again. "No bye bye." Arnold reassured to him.

Nightfall came and all of the doors were locked. "Buh buh?" Charles asked as was tucked into the small bed. Arnold got in and nuzzled him. "Yes, Charley?" Arnold said in a soft tone. "Ah wub chu..." Charles trailed off as he fell asleep. "I love you too, Charley." Arnold kissed his brother on the cheek and let himself slip into sleep.

(413 words. Woo! I'll clarify ages later. Seeing as im not sure yet)