Search

Ughh.. so many people on Roblox asking me for this shıł. Welp.  Here it is ya f<kərs. Cxoll's pov.

Mind the picture. I'm Serious.
//

Just taking a walk through the woods, trying not to get caught by his soldiers. The dry grass and stick crunch as I take a step, I cringe and jump as it got louder. Almost making a echo through the forest. I froze and didn't turn as I heard a click. Shıt, I must of set off a alarm. I heard screaming and I quickly ran off, but I tripped on a lifted tree stem. I twisted leg which hurt like hell and landing on my arm too. I crawled behind a tree and breathed heavily, I covered my mouth as I heard a man saying in a unfamiliar language. I prayed to god that they will not find me but a needle struck into my arm, I hissed in pain and looked at it. 'I'm dead.' My vision became blurry and It soon turned into a void.

//

I woken up in a room, a unfamiliar room.. I groaned and sat up, sitting on the bed. I noticed I had bandages and my sweater was not on. I blushed as I thought more of it. I looked at my arm which blood is stained on the bandages. 'That must of been hard to take off adding with the sweater too I got off the bed and walked towards a window, a note was on the window, I grabbed the paper and read it, it was kinda hard and obvious that they where not English I still read it.

'Before you panic ore pas out, wee leteh a femail doo dis, wee meht befr bot nevr mined about daht.'

(Before you panic or pass out, we let a Female do this, we met before but nevermind about that.)

I looked away from the paper and thought for a second, it was hard for me to think because of how sleepy and cold I am. I found my sweater, folded and clean from the blood. Guess it took hours to clean.. I looked outside and it was dawn. How long was was I out? Probably a long time because my body hurts still I heard some footsteps, I froze as I heard the door open too

/////

I'm stopping here because. Why not. Should I delete the old books (except art books) or make a Q&A oc book?. UhhHHHHHHhHHhHHHHHHH
Ya
;w;