quiet

CHAPTER twenty

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Allie's Rules
part1
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Allie's Rulespart1||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

it's all just so
quiet
⚚⚚⚚

𝚂𝙸𝚇 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

"Where is everyone? It's so quiet."

Bleu asked as she walked into the kitchen. Will was cutting a sandwich in half at the kitchen counter.

"Must be out." He stated, bluntly

"All at the same time?" Bleu said, asking another question.

Will glanced up at her but his gaze shifted to the space behind Bleu. The Guard stood, five boys, staring a Bleu with serious faces.

"There's a problem in the cafeteria," Grizz stated with his hands shoved in his maroon varsity jacket.

"And all of you had to come to tell me now?" Bleu said turning around completely.

"We wanted to do this together," Luke stated shrugging his shoulders.

Jason moved behind Bleu, but she ignored it. Jason reached to the counter and grabbed the knife that Will was cutting with. Jason brought the knife up to Will's neck and in a swift movement sliced it through his skin. Will's hand went to his throat as his body thudded to the floor and Bleu turned around. She gasped as a pool of blood seeped from under Wills's body.

She quickly spun around and looked over at the other boys. Only, to be met by a gun being aimed towards her. At the other end, Grizz was looking at Bleu with tears in his eyes.

"Grizz." Bleu started as his eyes filled with tears.

"This is for Dewey." Grizz simply stated before pulling the trigger and setting off the deafening sound.

The sound caused Bleu to jump up in her bed throwing the sheets to the side. Bleu gasped as she threw her legs to the side of the bed and breathed heavily. Besides her, Grizz woke up and looked over at her.

"Bleu?" He said as he slowly sat up.

Bleu looked over at him with tears in her eyes. Grizz moved the covers and went to Bleu. He put his arms around her as she began to cry.

"Y-You had a gun aimed at me," She mumbled into Grizz's shirt.

Grizz looked down at Bleu and placed his chin on her head.

"You know I would never," He said before pulling Bleu away and kissing her forehead.

Bleu took a shaky breath and looked up at him. Tears still filled her eyes.