THE RIDE 1

I sip on my drink as I converse with my friends. The club we're at is kinda lit but it stinks. All these sweaty bodies pressed up against eachother got it smelling like ass and sardines. I tell my friends I'm going to the bathroom and of course here they come.

Brianna: I'm coming with you

Jaylen: Me too cause niggas is weird

Y/n: Ight lets try to make it through these stank ass people

We make our way through the sea of people to the bathroom.

Jaylen: It smell like shit in here. I'm not even feeling this shit no more. I'm ready to bounce.

Brianna: I feel you. Y/n you ready to go bitch?

Y/n: Hell yeah I got a banging ass headache

We finish using the bathroom and push through the crowd of people to the entrance. We walk towards our cars and give eachother hugs.

Brianna: I love you hoes but I gotta daddy waiting for me at home *sticks tongue out*

Jaylen: Bitch me too I gotta go get my back broke. What about you Y/n?

Y/n: Bitch don't be funny. You know damn well its been 11 months 3 weeks 1 day and 7 hours since I had some.

Bri and Jay: Dead asf *laughing*

Y/n: I'll call you hoes tomorrow. Love yah!

Bri and Jay: Love yah!

Driving down the street bumping Mya-All About Me I decide that I'm hungry and it's too late to cook. I see a McDonalds coming up so I decide that's dinner tonight. I get ready to pull into the drive-thru when I see a sign that say it's closed for remodeling.

Y/n: All this extra shit *rolls eyes*

I park my car and step out looking down at my outfit.

Y/n: I didn't plan on getting food looking like a snack but okayyy *winks*

I walk into McDonalds heels clicking and instantly the counter boys drool. One pushes the other out the way before greeting me.

McDonald's Boy: Hello gorgeous what would you like to order today? *winking*

Y/n: 2 McChickens, a small fry, and a large tropical sprite *hands $20* keep the change

The boy hands me a large cup and I walk away to get my drink. As I'm getting my Sprite I feel like eyes are on me. I turn around and meet a pair of chocolate brown eyes. I look over to the left and find a pair of identical eyes peering into mines. Just at that moment I feel a shiver go down my spine making me bite my lips. I think I here a growl as I release my bottom lip. I finally drop my eyes from theirs to look at the rest of them. They were beautiful identical twins. They had a deep caramel complexion strong cheekbones and full lips. The one on the right had a sleeve on intricate tattoos going down his left arm the other twin had the same going down his right arm. I looked up at their hair. The twin sitting on the left had twist sitting beautifully around his face. He wore a black bucket hat that covered his eyes slightly giving him a sexy mysterious look. The twin sitting on the right had longer twist and his were half up in a bun. His face structure was a little more defined than the others but they were both extremely sexy. I took a look at their bodies. I could tell they were tall even as they sat there. I was taken out my trance by the McDonalds boy calling me to get my food. I grab my food and begin to leave. I take one last look at the most gorgeous men I have ever seen and push the door open to leave. I unlock my car and get in.

Y/n: It don't make no damn sense to be that sexy

I turn the key and my car makes a weird noise. I turn the key again and nothing.

Y/n: WTF. Why now in the middle of the night nowhere near my house!!!

I hear a tap on my window and look up only to be put in a trance again.

Twin # 1: That doesn't sound no good

I step out of my car and walk to the hood lifting it up.

Y/n: I know right. Just as I was about to smash on some hot ass fries.

Twin # 2: You funny Belle *chuckles*

Twin # 1: You need a ride beautiful?

Y/n: No I'm fine I'll just call one of my friends.

I go back to the car and grab my phone I unlock it. I dial Jaylen but come to find out I don't have any bars.

Y/n: Fuck

Twin # 2: You sure you no need ride *grinning*

Twin # 1: It no problem, we'll be more than happy to help *smiling*

Y/n: Alright then, thank you..............

Twin # 1: Laurent * winks*

Twin # 2: Larry * bites lip*

The End

You Missed Me😁