The Little Sh*t

He finally did it.
I didn't think he would but he has.
I'm lying to myself. I knew he would do it. They all do. I just tried to convince myself that he wouldn't. And I definitely didn't expect him to do it with my sister.
So here I am a young vulnerable brunette, eyes red and puffy from with held tears making the dumbest choice anyone could make at this time of night.
I go and walk down an alley at 2:37.
And you might be wondering why an alley is so bad. Well, this certain alley lands in the territory of one of the most feared mafia leaders in the country and has built up quite a reputation for the amount of murders the crumbling, dilapidated walls had held witness to and the amount of dirty deals that have been held in the small confines of it's narrow path.
You may also be wondering how I know it is bang on 2:37. I have an answer to that too. I was ignoring the 14th call from my 12th boyfriend this year (and I'll just let you know it's April) when I watched the numbers change right before shutting down my phone. It just so happens at that same moment I tripped over a pile of garbage.
Or that's what I thought I had tripped over until I looked back and saw 2 deep blue eyes completely glazed over.
}~*~{
A/N
Hi. This is my first story so I'm just gonna see how many people like this before actually starting the story so I don't just waste my time. I do hope you enjoyed it Band just tell me if you do.