An Unlucky Morning

*Beep beep beep*, "Huh?". I looked at the alarm clock, almost late! I was about to stand up when....morning wood again? How annoying I guess I should just awkwardly laugh about it "Hahah-haha-" I don't have time for this. I ran across my small dorm room to grab my Hopes Peak white button up, blazer, and trousers. Then, I went to the mirror to brush out my pink tipped white ahoge, my stummy grumbled. Almost forgot!  I picked up the piece of toast from last night and ran out the door blazer halfway on and my teeth clenching the toast saving it from falling. 

*Sigh* "Made it" I panted while running through the classroom door. "Oh, good morning Fingers in his ass Nagito" Fuyuhiko greeted me with Hiyoko snickering in the background. Walking past boss baby I made it over to my desk. As I went to sit down I struggled with my ass still hurting from playing with myself last night. Once I was seated comfortably I overheard Mahiru talking to Ibuki about strange experiments happening in the reserve course. "I heard they performed surgery on one of the reserve course students to be supa talented or whateva, I think his name is-". "MISS SONIA PLEASES SPARE COOCHIE" Of course soda can had to interrupt. "Kazuichi I think you need to learn to respect wamen like Hamster Fetishizer (Gundham) does before you catch this hand in marriage!" with Kazuichi still crawling around Sonia's toes the bell to start class rung.

"Okay, guys remember to review page 69 in your textbooks and don't forget the test on Tuesday!" Everyone rushed out the door with the second ring of the bell. I couldn't stop thinking about it though. I scanned the area for a red-haired feminist when I saw her scrolling through her camera album. Going over to her I spotted her camera screen displaying a picture of what looked like Hiyoko up against the wall with Mahi about to- oh. Mahiru quickly turned it off shoved it in her bag and looked up at me cheeks bright red "N-Nagito what do you need!" she shouted. "The reserve course student you were talking about earlier with Ibuki I wanna know their name" "First off eves droppings so not cool, and second off why should I tell you?" "Um how about so I don't tell anyone about your little play date with Hiyoko" "His name is Hajime Hinata"