shower time LEMON

Y/N POV:

You laid in bed and look at the time,you slowly sat up and thought "damn it's late I better take a shower before my shift" you climbed out of bed and walked over to your dresser and grabbed your F/C lacy bra and matching panties with an over sized t-shirt with shorts, you walked to you bathroom and started the shower up and started to strip as you hopped in the shower and let your thoughts go free.

Normal POV: it just  turned 6:00 AM after a few minutes when Y/N got in the shower now the  animatronics would be moving, the door opened quietly and closed softly Y/N heard and freaked out A bit suddenly the shower door slammed open and you covered yourself and looked up to see foxy staring at you he pinned you up against  the wall and kissed you softly 

Y/N POV: you were shocked that he kissed you but soon you melted into the kiss (A FEW MINUTES LATER BECAUSE MAGIC MY LITTLE SINNERS)  you pulled away to breathe it left a saliva string, foxy started kissing your neck trying to find your sweet spot he was leaving hickeys all over your neck he finally found your sweet spot and  "attacked" it , you let out soft moan foxy kept "attacking" your sweet spot he slowly moved his hand to your clit and rubbed it while sliding one finger in.you started moaning "F-Foxy~" that turned foxy on even more and he stopped fingering you and laid you on your back and started rubbing his member against your entrance, "s-stop t-teasing me f-foxy...."  you said blushing "are you sure ye want to do this lass" foxy said smirking  you nodded and he didn't even tell you he just rammed himself into you and started thrusting , you let out a yelp and and you moaned "F~FOXY F~FASTER P~P~PLEASE" foxy started going faster and thrusting at and intense speed.

FOXY POV: "F~FOXY F~FASTER P~P~PLEASE" Y/N moaned so i did as she wanted and thrusted  faster i grunted and moaned as i thrusted into her more i thought to myself  annoyed A bit "I know the others are out listening to us fucking whatever, i got Y/N to myself " suddenly Y/N climbed onto of me and steadied herself on me and slowly started bouncing up and down, she got faster after a few minutes i grabbed her waist and stopped her and smirked "beg for me Y/N~"   "p-please fuck me f-foxy"  Y/N said, i wanted to mess with her and let the others hear that she is mine  "sorry i didn't hear you speak up~"   "F-FOXY I WANT Y-YOU TO F-FUCK ME P-PLEASE G-GRANT MY W-WISH" Y/N yelled , i flipped over so i was on top again and i put one of her legs over my shoulder and rammed myself into her and thrusted violently and messy you could hear our skin smacking together  "I~I'M C~CLOSE F~FOXY~"  Y/N moaned loudly "S-SAME Y-Y/N~".

Normal POV: Foxy thrusted a few more times and than Y/N and him both cummed at the same time and collapsed on the bathroom floor breathing hard foxy grabbed a towel and put it over the both of you  he pulled you close to him and whispered "...i love you Y/N..." you whispered back to him "...i l-love you a-also foxy..." you kissed his cheek and you both fell asleep holding each other. 

i hope you enjoyed my little sinners i ended up with 583 words.