Midoriya x reader

Hey guys this is my first actual lemon i hope its good because my story on a book will help me do lemon part but i hope enjoy it nya  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-Your pov-

You and your friends is going to bakugo house because he moved out from his mom house that lretty awesome so he invited you,sero,momo,iida,kirishima,denki,tsu,toru,ochaco,mina,and midoriya when yall got there it was huge like a mansion

(thats bakugo house)

You knock on his door and bakugo open the door"welcome fuckers"all of yall walk in and everyone was surprized "bakubro how did u get alot of money to buy this house its awesome man" "im not telling u shittyhair" (he will tell kiri lateer tho  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Hey everyone lets play truth or dare ribbit" everyone went to the living room and sit down where ever they want u sat down on the couch and midoriya sat next to u.

You blushed a little because you had a crush on him sense first day of class but u think midoriya likes ochaco(nope he dont he loves u  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

After everyone sat down bakugo started the game"ok shittyhair truth or dare" bakugo grin devishly"well i cgoose dare bakubro" "well shittyhair i dare u to sit on my lap" everyone was saying awe"SHUT UP YOU EXTRAS" kirishima walk over to bakugo and sat on his lap and you took a quick pic before bakugo notice and you send it to everyone else so they have the pic "ok ochaco truth or dare" "well i choose dare" "ok ochaco i dare u to kiss tsu on the cheek" "o-ok" she walk over to tsu and kiss her cheek"ribbit" ochaco giggled a little "ok deku truth or dare" "ummm i-i c-choose d-dare" you were shock because he never choose dare so this is his first one "hmm ok i dare u to kiss your crush on the lips" midoriya blushed like a tomato but you knew he going to kiss ochaco but he turn towards you and kissed you on the lips you were shocked but kissed back.

Yall broke the kiss and everyone took a pic of yall kissing so you and midoriya blushed alot but you were shocked that u thought he was going to kiss ochaco but u guess not he has a crush on u"kacchan truth or dare" "i choose dare deku im the dare devil" "ummm i d-dare u to kiss kiri on the lips" bakugo seem to be surprixed that midoriya told him a dare that was good so bakugo grab kiri chin and kissed him on the lips.

They broke the kiss and everyone took a pic again this time bakugo didnt even notice it "ok (n/n) truth or dare" you gulped because there two ways that is will go wrong "i choose dare" "ok come here so i can tell u i dont want everyone to jear it because it going to good" you walk over to bakugo and he whisper" i dare u to sit on deku's lap and when yall get home i want you to fuck him" you blushed like crazy when u heared the last one so you walked back to midoriya "bakugo dared me to sit down om your lap and theres anoyher dare i have to do too" so you sat on midoriya lap and you and him blushed crazied

-Time skip-

It was late so everyone left but kiri want to stay (i wonder why  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) so midoriya walk u home "hey midoriya u can stay at my place tonoght because its late" you blushed "thx (f/n)".