Smoker x Flirty Reader (LEMON)

Felt the need to do a Smoker Lemon becomes he too smokin hot to ignore. 😏😏

Also Kinky btw

(Btw I just rewrote this because I realised there's not kissing in it so I quickly added it in 😅).

(Y/n)'s POV

I sat there in my cell as I stared at the wall as I had been captured by the famous Smoker.

Well it wasn't my intention to course any harm but it is what it is.

"Food"I hear and I looked to see the very man I was just talking about.

"Ah thank you"I say taking it which was just rice, bread and water which I took before blessing my food. "Thank for the meal"

"You seem awfully too kind to be a pirate miss (Y/n)"Smoker says sitting on a chair he brought over.

"Well I can't be an ass when someone like yourself offers food to me"I say taking a sip. "It's courteous of me to thank the giver"

"It's not even that much"He says.

"I know but before mother died she said that no matter how something small is given to you even food like this it's meaningful"I say. I looked at him to see him just watching me warily.

"What are you trying to play at?"He asked with his usual scowl.

"Nothing just enjoying a friendly conversation from a handsome man like yourself"I say with a wink making him blush a bit.

"Tsk I'm not your fr-

"It's fine we can be rivals or more"I say wiggling my eyebrows. "By any chance are you single or is you and that blue hair woman a thing?"

"Tsk didn't take you to be a pervert"Smoker says trying to play cool. I just giggle. "And yes I'm single"

"I'm no pervert"I say finishing my food and pushed it to the door. "I'm just a girl with needs"

"Needs? Huh well I-I can't help you with that"Smoker says with a stutter.

"No it's alright I can do it myself"I say running hand to my chest and moaned as I pressed against my left nipple.

"Eh?!-Hold on wait till I leave!"Smoker says getting. I held my hand out and locked the metal door. "Eh your a devil fruit user?!"

"Maybe but I won't hurt you"I say blinking innocently. Smoker looked at me as I turned away and sat at my bed.

"You can go if you wish"I say opening the door for him as I started to feel the urge to release. "Imma do my thing"

I started to touch myself it's sure been awhile of me doing something like this.

"You seriously have no shame?"I hear and I looked to see Smoker at my cell door.

"Oh you decided to stay after all?"I asked looking away. "You call me the pervert"

"Well I can't walk away when I just heard your a devil fruit eater"He says.

"Oh I'm sure"I say as by my nipples were hard through my (F/C) tank top and my hand was in my pants. "Ah..."

"Damn woman"He muttered before coming in with cuffs.

"Oh you gonna arrest me for being a naughty girl?"I asked seductively biting my lip. If you'd ask me he looked turned on considering how his eyes had darkened. "You into bondage kink or something?"

He was at the side of my bed he looked as if he was debating. But his eyes wondered to observe hardened nipples through my shirt and my hand still in my pants.