1- Ultrasound .

Ariana Fletcher

read part 1 first .

3 months later

A R I A N A

It's been 3 months now and I'm finally happy for once. My baby and I are happy, Ace and I are on good terms but we're not together. I'm still in college, trying my hardest to get my degree. Due to this child, I had to change my morning classes to afternoon. I'm working on buying me a house as well because I don't want to live in an apartment with my baby.

But on to the present day ...

I woke up out my bed then checked the time seeing it was 10. I yawned then stretched while squeezing my booty cheeks.

I walked to my bathroom then did my daily hygiene. After I did all that I picked out my outfit for the day.

I put on a red tracksuit along with my furry slides. I curled my hair then added accessories to my fit.

I grabbed my phone then walked to the kitchen and made me a bowl of cereal.

Ace.

I'm finna come pick you up

Why?

You gotta doctors appointment dumbass

Oh yeaa.. and bitch you dumb.

😂😂😂

akekekeke

I put my phone down then continued to eat my food. As soon as I finished Ace called me letting me know he was outside. I grabbed my Gucci purse and my glasses then headed out my apartment.

When I left the lobby I looked around for his car. He honked getting my attention and I started walking that way.

He got out the car and opened the door for me then he drove off.

"You straight?" He asked me as he focused on his phone and the road.

"Yea I'm fine" I said looking out the window.

"You sho?" He said now looking at me.

"Yes Ace, focus on the road and put yo phone down" I said now getting irritated.

"I'm getting tired of yo attitude, with yo ugly ass" He mumbled and I mugged him rolling my eyes.

"Wait.. can you stop at McDonald's i'm hungry" I said then he gave me a death glare.

"Didn't I just ask you was you good?" He said then sucked his teeth pulling into McDonald's drive thru.

"Shut up" I said then hid my laugh.

"What you want?" He asked me.

"Welcome to McDonald's what can I get for ya" A ghetto girl chewing gum loudly said.

I got out my seatbelt then crawled over to Ace's window and ordered.

"Hey, lemme get a Big Mac with no tomatoes, Medium fry and a sprite" I said into the speaker.

"Dass all?" She said and I said yea.

"Aight.. ya total is gon be $8.97" She said then I sat back down in my seat.

"You could've told me what you wanted instead of breaking my fucking bones" Ace said and I rolled my eyes.

He drove to the window then the girl dropped her jaw exposing her chewed up bubblegum.

"Oh shit.. Ace you got finer since the last time I saw you" She said licking her lips.

I rolled my eyes then rested my head on the window.

"Appreciate it" He said not trying to hear it.

He handed her a $10 dollar bill then I got my food and she kept the change.

"Thanks" I said then started eating my food.

"Why you ain't check ha bae?" Ace said with a smirk not looking at me.

"That ain't my business... and Ian yo bae" I said then took the 3rd bite of my burger.

"Damn" He said sounding hurt.

"No hard feelings" I said laughing.

We finally made it to the place to check on the baby. I signed my name in then we waited to be called on.

"You still got it on" He said playing with my ring.

I slightly nodded then instantly thought about the night I took it off.

"Ariana Fletcher?" A lady said.

I raised my hand then got up with Ace following behind me.

"Alright, I need for you to lay here for me" She said pointing to chair.

I sat down on the chair then she adjusted it.

"Is this Dad?" She said with a smile.

"Yep, that's him" I said and he smirked.

She lifted my shirt up then rubbed that cold shit on my belly.

"You putting a vibrator on her stomach?" Ace said in all seriousness and I started laughing.

"You so fucking stupid" I said trying to catch my breath.

"No sir, it's a transducer" She said with a little laugh.

"Ohhh" He said and I shook my head.

"Okay, on this screen here you can see your babygirl or babyboy" She said pointing at the screen.

I looked at it and saw a big ass white spot.

"That's my baby?" I said getting emotional.

"Yes ma'am" She said smiling.

"It's located at the left end of your tummy here" She said explaining everything.

"Damn son.. I'm finna be a father yo" Ace said then wiped his face trying not to cry.

I smiled at him trynna be a cold hearted ass lul BITCH.

"It's okay Ace, let them hoes drop" I said and he chuckled.

"Okay, i'm going to go print these pictures for you guys" The lady said after wiping the stuff off my stomach

"What you wanna have?" I asked him.

"A boy" He said smiling.

"Me too, then ima have a girl in the future" I said smiling down at my stomach.

"By me" He said smiling showing off his grill.

I rolled my eyes.

"I want his name to be unique as hell" He said thinking.

"You don't like Symere?" I said and he scrunched up his face.

"Hell no" He said and I sucked my teeth.

"It's gone come to me just wait" he said.

The lady came back then gave us each a picture.

"Thank you guys, see you next month" She said then we left.

vote

comment

share

❤️

Ik this hoe boring right now, but it's gone get good I promise.