Chapter 1 (Support System)

Support System

It's 2 in the morning and an aggravated Shawn can't believe TLo is just getting on stage. She looks at her phone she has less than 3 hours to get some rest before work.

She wish she would have never came but she loved to see TLo rap on stage; She could see his passion live and center. How could she not support him? Even if that means sacrificing her sleep. He did look good even though her ears were hurting because she had to listen to 5 rappers in a row. TLo looks good as hell, Shawn gets her drink and decide to walk up on the stage and twerk for her man.....................

Meanwhile, On the other side of the room was Producer D.T. sitting back enjoying hearing some of his music play. He definitely felt good to hear his beats play. "Man this lame ass dude up in here mean mugging and shit" says this skinny girl pushing her glasses up. D.T. definitely was not up for the bullshit so he acts like he didn't hear her. She stands in front of him "D.T. did you not hear me , that lame ass camera dude in here talking shit!" D.T. takes a sip and says " Look Zanna not tonite, I am vibing feeling good , chill out." Zanna was about to say something but D.T. gave her a look. Zanna gets so mad that the mole on her face looks sweaty. " You acting like a bitch!" Zanna walks off and D.T. was about to follow behind her until a popular local rapper sits down " Like what it do D.T.?" D.T. just looks at this brown skin thickness and he says " What the famous Queen of the city is talking to me?" She just smiles " I just stop no disrespect to give respect and to say I need a new producer to work on my new project coming out." D.T. smiles and gives her his card. She smiles "Bet that" she walks off. Jasmine Tierra was the biggest female artist, word on the street she was the next to get sign. D.T. ordered him another drink; he felt like life was going to change for the better.
It was a long night and the ride was quiet. Shawn knew that TLo was feeling discourage especially after not winning. TLo says " Like bruh I don't know why I continue to do these wack ass open mics. The same people win everytime I come." Shawn just listens , she wasn't really interested in what was going on. She was glad it was 2:30 and she could get some rest in the ride home. She just rested and was about to drift off to sleep. TLo was frustrated " Like you really about to go to sleep on me?" Shawn says "Hell yes, I have work at 5 so I am taking my ass to sleep." Shawn turns her head and lay on her pillow she brought. TLo knows Shawn is tired and she needs some rest but he was mad. TLo felt like he needed to vent but instead he puts some old school Pac on and rides to the house.
Meanwhile D.T. just makes it home, D.T. almost trips , he turns on the light and see nothing but dirty clothes all over the floor. D.T. asks "Like why are there dirty clothes all over the floor?" Zanna looks at him crazy and says " Kids Duhh" D.T. replies " But we have a washer and dryer" D.T. walks in his studio that's the only place in the house that is clean and don't smell like baby shit all over the place. He just turn on some music and was sitting and thinking. Zanna comes in with her Friend Ashley. Ashley was thick with some small was titties. They both cam in and start kissing all over D.T.
He ready knew what was about to go down and he says " Which one y'all bitches about to suck this dick?" ......................................................