chapter 1

Darkness far then the eye could see. Sat a lady. Waiting and hoping someone will come for them. Then someone came.

(y/n) pov:

"hello?". I look up. To see a lady with long blue hair. " you must be so confused" the lady said. " my name is Luna and you are dead" Luna said. Standing up I yelled "what". Luna just laughed. "you don't remember? Luna just a little confused. Umm thinking about it everything hit me like a truck. "oh my god" I whisper. Without realising I started crying.

Know Ones pov:

Luna stood there awkwardly. Not knowing what to do. "umm hey, I'm not good when it comes to human feelings but I got something to tell you" Luna said. "what would that be?" (y/n) said while finally calming down. " you can go see your friends again but they wont be able to see you" Luna said while she starting walking somewhere. (y/n) quickly started walking after her. "Where are we going?" " you will see"

Time skip

"Here we are" Luna said. "just go through this door and you will be back to the human world, ok?" umm, just one question" "hmm?" "so no one can see me and how will I be able to found them?" (y/n) asked. " yes none of your friends can see you and just go through this door" "and you will see". Luna then opens the door. "bye" Luna said with a smile on her face. (y/n) walked through the door.