The Reader/Writer Journey

In this journey you and I will take together, a connection will form. One between the reader, and the writer. Before continuing on, I would like you to know that as the sole creator of this work plagiarism and HATE will not be tolerated. You will either be confronted by me or reported.

And before you continue again, I would like to let everyone know I LOVE feedback. Please, if you have time go ahead and give me some. I want to know I'm doing a good job, and that you are enjoying my writing. If you aren't enjoying my writing, please know I want to know. If you smell bad and you ask a friend to smell check you and they say you smell fine when it's the opposite, you're gonna be heartbroken right? I wanna know if I smell bad, okay? Any type is fine. You can message me directly or comment, or even if you don't want to write a "review" or a simple "I like it very much!" Then just vote. I genuinely appreciate those. I totally get that sometimes when reading you just forget, or don't have time, it's happened to me so much. I'm going to be putting little reminders every five chapters. But if you aren't comfortable with voting, don't worry about it and just sit back and relax.

Alright, last note. ENJOY!