Drenched ( bts oneshot )

"Your hot body against those cold tiles"

It was an usual night and you decide to take a shower before boyfriend comes back from the concert. You start your normal routine as your slowly step into the shower, dropping your bathrobe to the white tiled floor. You tie your hair in a high bun to prevent the water from wetting your hair and start the shower allowing the lukewarm water to touch your cold skin.

You were too engrossed in your cleansing that you didn't notice someone stepping in the bathroom. But when the unfamiliar sound reaches your ears you turn around in a swift motion only to see your boyfriend standing in front of you with sweat covering his whole body and a slight smirk on his lips.

Namjoon: Hmm aren't showers the best after a tiring concert. Or perhaps shower sex is better?

He slowly raises an eyebrow while slightly deepening his eyes which were now full with lust and he starts dropping his clothing articles one by one.

Y/n: Joonie aren't you tired baby, let's just go off to sleep huh?

Namjoon: never tired for you beautiful

He says those words as he now steps into the bathroom with you completely naked and you can already see his erect member. Guess he already decided that it won't just be a simple shower.
He grabs the nape of your neck as he pushes his lips onto yours, a kiss made of desire and messiness due to the water dripping on your face making it slippery

His lips take on your lower lips as he softly sucks on them while massaging your breast with one hand and then leads to your neck leaving sloppy but sharp hickeys. It takes him a second as he quickly turns you around now making you face the glass wall with your whole body being pushed against it.

He makes your bend your body a little as he places his hard and throbbing member inside you, riding you in doggy style and earning a pitched moan from you. He keeps on thrusting inside you with intense pressure, hitting your erogenous spot again and again and you can't help but scream his name in a pleading and needy manner

Y/n: Namjoon fuck! God i cant anymore aaah..!

Namjoon: the only words i wanna hear from your mouth right now are ' namjoon fuck me harder '
He says those words with his croaky voice as he grabs your hair into a fist a slightly pressing your cheek against the glass wall

You can't help but get turned on as your always loved your boyfriend's dominant side. He keeps on increasing his pace but as soon as you were about to reach your climax he takes himself out of you, leaving you with an empty feeling and you can't help but groan at the sudden feeling of void.

But Namjoon quickly lifts you over his shoulder and he rushes you two out of the shower and throws you on the bed, making your body bounce on the mattress a couple times. The bed sheet is now soaked with the water droplets from your body and namjoon aggressively opens your legs and pushes himself in a single motion, finishing what he started.

His thrusts are not that fast now but are deep and powerful making you reach a different level of ecstasy and you throw your head back feeling extremely light headed. He now takes one of your legs over his shoulder to go deeper inside you and you both seem to be reaching your orgasm. A few thrusts more and namjoon comes inside you, his warm fluid filling your cold body and the mattress is now soaked with all kind of wetness.

He gently removes himself out of you and side hugs you giving you a sweet peck on the cheek.

Namjoon: lets clean you up babe

Y/n: well if your lets clean you babe means another shower sex then no thanks

You say those lines with slight pout on your face

Namjoon: you are so cute, and you know me too well haha