Master~ (Dabixreader, mha)

Your P.O.V

I woke up at around 5am and started to get myself ready for the day. I serve my master Dabi, and I love him. I'm happy with my job, I have a roof over my head and get good pay so it's not that bad. I started to undress and go for my shower when I heard the door open to my room and quickly turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around my body before stepping out to my room.

I breathed a sigh of relief when it was just my master standing there in his usual sleeping attire, a white shirt with just black boxers, he must've only just got up because there was a slight bulge that I chose not to stare at,
"Good morning master please excuse my appearance I did not think you would be up yet. Can I help you?" He half face planted onto my bed and mumbled something, I suppressed a giggle,
"Pardon master I didn't quite catch that?" He looked up his half-lidded eyes that I saw where coated with lust and I gulped, "I need you~"

He stood up and I blushed and he came closer to me and kissed me forcefully, blushing I kissed back. I decided to tease him by not opening my mouth when he licked my bottom lip and he growled and squeezed my breast making me gasp and give him the opportunity to access my wet cavern which he took gladly claiming me as his. I moaned and we parted the kiss breathless with a string of salvia connecting us.

He lowered his head onto my neck and pulled me back to where the bed was making me land on it with a soft thump, he started to kiss, bite and suck on my neck trying to find my sweet spot. When he found it I let a loud moan and covered my mouth embarrassed, "don't cover your mouth I want to hear those beautiful moans baby girl." I blushed and slowly moved my hand away and grabbed Dabi's hair when he continued to ravish my sweet spot as I continued to moan while my lower area started to get more hot and wet by the second.

Dabi pulled off my towel and took off his shirt and started to let his hands roam around my naked form, often giving a squeeze or a pinch, "a-ah m-master~" he lowered his mouth onto my left breast and started to suck on it while massaging and groping the right one then switching to give the other one the same treatment as I continued to moan and roamed my hands around his chest and sometimes pulled at his hair making him grunt in response.

"Is my baby girl enjoying herself~?" I nodded, "ah yes m-master~" he chuckled in response and hungrily eyed my pussy, "well your about to enjoy yourself even more~" he kissed lower and lower reaching my pussy and started to kiss it softly before he went further down and licked all the way up making me shudder in pleasure. "Ah master!" He then started to thrust his tongue deep inside me as I gripped the bedsheets underneath me, he chuckled at my reacting which sent vibrations throughout me and I moaned even louder. I was about to cum when he stopped and pulled away making me pant and half glare at him.

He pulled down his pants and let his hard 7.5 inch member spring free and I gawked at the size of it, "suck." He commanded and I complied getting on all fours and going over to him and started to lick his shaft up and down hearing him grunt and moan, "ahh fuck." I opened my mouth and took as much of him as I could in and held the rest with my palm stroking him and I sucked him off. He started to thrust his dick inside my mouth making me gag a little but once I started moving my head along with the thrusts it got better, "fuck I'm close." I sucked harder and faster and watched him cum and swallowed it all, "good girl. Now lay back down legs open." I complied with his command and layer down with my legs spread giving him full access to my pussy.

In one quick move he thrusted his full length in which made me bleed and put tears in my eyes, shocked he looked up at me, "first time?" I nodded and he stopped moving and waited for me to adjust, "I'll go easy then this time." I smiled as a thanks as we waited for me to adjust.

After a little it started to feel good and I moaned moving my body a little and he took it as a sign he could move, he started off slow but gradually got faster and harder making the bed rock and squeak, "a-ah oh god yes master!" I moaned and he grunted, "scream my name baby girl!" He started to go faster again and I moaned out his name, "DABI AHH~~" I continued to scream his name especially when he hit this one spot that made my eyes rolls back into my head, "AHH R-RIGHT THERE DABI!" He nodded and pounded into that spot making white spots appear in my eyes with a funny feeling in my stomach, "I-I'm close!" He grunted, "m-me too baby girl" I soon came on his dick and he pulled out coming over my stomach and breast as we planted and came down from our high.

He slumped down next to me and pulled the covers over us, "you have the day off today just sleep with me." I hummed as a response feeling tired and cuddled into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head, "I love you Y/N."

992 words and yes it was a cheesy ending I know but that was my first lemon so enjoy.