Part0-Prologue

3rd Person P.O.V.

Rainbow flopped on her sofa in her dormitory and let out a long sigh. Having nothing to do, she took out her phone from her hoodie pocket and started scrolling through her Wattpad feed.

'It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming, yet kids like me have literally no-one to play with,' groaned the girl, who put up her legs (in a very un-feminine way) onto the sofa's backrest. She had been told that her three roommates would arrive today at around this time, but she didn't care.

Just as Rainbow was happily reading her favorite fanfiction, a knock and a door creak were heard, startling Rainbow instantly.

'HOLY SHET—'

Outside the door were two girls, one in yellow and the other in pink and white.

'Hello. Nice to meet 'cha. I'm Nicole, by the way. Nicole Chan. (∩_∩) 'The pink girl said happily.

'My name's Citrus. Citrus Remon(レモン).' The yellow-clad girl added.

'Oh hell nah, better not make bad impressions...' Rainbow thought to herself as she welcomed her new roommates into her dormitory.

'Okay, so Citrus, you're sharing a room with that other girl and Nicole, you're sharing a room with me. Are you ok with the plan?'

'Yep, I'm fine. ( ̄▽ ̄) '

'OK with me.'

In the act of Rainbow moving Citrus's suitcase, another noise can be heard. This time it is the sound of the door getting destroyed.

'FUCC--'