‼️Information‼️

This book is part of a trilogy series!

If you were wondering, here's a longer (way longer) description for "The Lost Clan":

Sandfur is an open-minded warrior of RiverClan. Well, maybe a bit too open-minded, considering her close-nit relationship with her mate, Frostcloud, ThunderClan's medicine cat.

Right as her relationship with Frostcloud is discovered by her brother, as well as RiverClan's deputy, Timberclaw, her life as a RiverClan warrior is thrown away. She becomes a loner, cats who are exiled from their home amongst the Clans.

During her time as a loner, Sandfur stumbles upon a Clan that was believed to have disappeared over 200 moons ago, SkyClan. During her time there, Sandfur starts to wonder how, or even why SkyClan went into hiding in the first place.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This series will be written in a lot of short chapters. If that makes sense? I don't know...XD

Also, this is (probably) the only series that I will be writing in this way!

I hope you like this book and series!

I give credit towards Embertuft  and WarriorzLove for the short chapter way of writing this series! I own all of the characters mentioned in this series and the plot for each book but I do not own the original clans!

I will be updating two chapters every Monday or Friday! It depends on how I am feeling! I will post the first two chapters today as a gift! :)