planet

CHAPTER twentyone

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Allie's Rules
part2
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Allie's Rulespart2||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

this isn't our
planet
⚚⚚⚚

Bleu sighed as she dug through the pile of papers. She looked up and grabbed the box she had opened and dug through it once again. She spread the papers out on the table and continued to search.

"Hey," Grizz said as he sat down next to Bleu. "What are you looking for?"

Bleu looked up at him and sighed.

"Do you know what ambrosia is?"

Grizz shook his head.

"My grandma used to make it every year when we were kids. It's like marshmallow throw-up, but it doesn't really feel like a holiday without it."

Bleu looked back down and continued to search.

"I'm glad you have good memories of it." Grizz said as he started to help Bleu look.

She looked up at him again.

"Me too, ...I mean, after I left I never spent a holiday with my family. Whenever I saw Sam he would beg me to come back."

"What's stopping you from spending the holiday with your brothers?" Grizz asked as he handed Bleu a piece of paper that said ambrosia in fancy writing.

"Maybe the fact that our parents aren't here or Campbell is a dick."

"I'm serious Bleu."

"I mean, honestly, nothing."

"Then go." Grizz said as he grabbed Bleu's hand.

"But, what if I want to spend Thanksgiving with you."

"Then I'll come with you, I'm sure they wouldn't mind. Didn't Elle say she wanted to get to know you more."

Bleu smiled and remember the conversation she had with Elle when she proposed movie nights.

"Okay, fine." Bleu finally gave in and Grizz smiled. "I'll text her tonight."

~~~

Elle stood in her bathroom alone. She was staring in the mirror forcing a smile and laugh. She was practicing for when she had to dinner with Campbell, alone. She continued to practice until a ding interrupted her.

She looked down at her phone and saw a text from Bleu asking if she and Grizz could spend Thanksgiving with her and Campbell. Elle smiled, reluctantly and responded right away.

Elle walked down the stairs and was met with Campbell in the kitchen unpacking the rations he had just picked up.

"I just saw Bleu at the cafeteria and she said that she's coming here for dinner." He said as he opened a cabinet.