Past Thanos

Olivia's POV

Alongside Nebula I was brought up to a warship which I recognised as Thano's warship but I had to keep reminding myself that I didn't know this Thanos because this Thanos was in the past .

I saw that Nebula and i's captors were 2014 Gamora and 2014 Nebula .

The two Nebulas did not react well with one another even though they was basically the same person but was just in two different time periods .

Also the 2014 Nebula could not accept that she had become good or should I say will become good .

I interrupted the two Nebula's bickering by saying

"Where are you taking us ?"

"To Thanos"

"Right"

So I would be seeing Thanos .

************

"You first"

2014 Nebula said whilst pointing at me.

I got up before saying

"Where are you taking me ?"

"Like I said before too Thanos"

I followed 2014 Nebula leaving the real Nebula with the 2014 Gamora .

2014 Nebula brought me to a room which I recognised as the room I was trapped in when Thanos captured me all those years ago .

Once 2014 Nebula pushed me through the door I realised I was now face to face with 2014 Thanos .

My gaze lingered too long before having to remind myself once more that this was not my Thanos .

"Why do you want to see me ? You probably don't even know who I am at this point"

"I do . In the future I fall in love with you"

My eyes widened .

"W-What how do you know that ?"

Sorry really short chapter but I wanted to leave it on a cliff hanger and I felt like this was a appropriate place to leave it on .