1. Unexpected

Yo! ur bitch back with drarry!! Ma bestf could b writing this with me aswellll 😆 The P.O.V will be very miss-matched, also the song i am listening to writing this right noww!

HARRY POV

You have one new message from a new number

Pansycake 🧁: Hello to the boy who lived. My friend has a massive crush on you, and when i say massive, i mean since first year massive. Please give him a chance! He is litro sat next to me as i'm typing this SCREAMING at me to stop. But i aint. Text him at 09856 346752 (i hope this isnt a real number😆)

FiestyPottah 😈: Umm.....?? Who the fuck is this and why should i text your friend??

Pansycake 🧁: Who am i?? that'll come with time huney. And why should u text my best friend?? Because sweetie, he is really hot, really gay and even gayer for you.

FiestyPottah 😈: And what do i get outa all this?

Pansycake 🧁: You will get an amazing friend and an even better boyfriend Potter. So just send a fucking text to the number i gave you!! Okay sweetie??

FiestyPottah😈: Uhh okay?? I guess....

You started a new chat with Slithergay🌈💚

FiestyPottah😈: Uhh Hello??

Slithergay🌈💚: Hi?

FiestyPottah😈: Your friend gave me your number and very violently told me to text you

Slithergay🌈💚: FUCKING PANSY!!! Im gonna fucking KILL that bitch!!!

FiestyPottah😈: Ahhh, it was Parkinson. Should have guessed!! No one can be that vicious then nice again in a space of 2 seconds😂

Slithergay🌈💚: Yep, thats Pansy alright. She is a vicious piece of Floof😂

FiestyPottah 😈: Who are you anyways? I'm guessing that you are a Slytherin, and that you are gay?

Slithergay 🌈💚: Yes and Yes. And, fuck Pansy. I dont have a crush on you Potter. I stole her cupcake at Lunch today and she wanted revenge. Just delete my number and get on with your day.

FiestyPottah 😈: What if i don't want to delete your number though??

Slithergay 🌈💚: Then don't.

Slithergay 🌈💚: But i don't understand why you would want to talk to a Slytherin, especially me.

FiestyPottah 😈: One, not all Slytherins are bad and 2, i don't even know who you are!!

Slithergay 🌈💚: I would love to hear you say that when you realise who i am

FiestyPottah 😈: And how am i supposed to figure out who you are!!!

Slithergay 🌈💚: You're not

Slithergay 🌈💚: I gotta go kill Pansy now, ttyl Pottah😘

FiestyPottah 😈: Bye Dragon💫

Slithergay 🌈💚: Dragon?