posioned

CHAPTER twentythree

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Poison
part1
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Poisonpart1||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

it's like the food was
posioned
⚚⚚⚚

about ten minuted later Blue was still laying on the bathroom floor with her head on Grizz's shoulder when Will came into the room.

"Allie and Erika are sick too."

Grizz looked over at him.

"what?"

then Gordie rushed in on the phone with more news.

"Marnie's puking."

"I'm gonna be sick again." Bleu muttered as she leaned over the toilet again.

Will looked over at Gordie.

"tell them to get people to the clinic." Grizz said as Bleu stopped puking.

she looked over at him and brushed the matted down hair out of her face.

"Bleu we're gonna take you to the clinic."

Bleu continued to hold her stomach as Grizz picked her and transferred her to the car.

Grizz set Bleu down in a hospital bed as Bean ran around handing out bottles filled with pink liquids.

Helena and Luke came into building with their arms around and a girl who was puking into a bucket. more people filled the beds. Kelly and Bean ran around trying to keep people hydrated and awake.

Grizz tried to give Bleu some of the liquid but she just puked it up again.

"Kelly, she won't keep it down."

"I don't know what else to do." Kelly said in a panic.

"can you put it in an IV?"

"are you fucking kidding? of course, I can't!" Kelly ran to Gordie was sitting at the counter reading a book about IV's.

"we are so not prepared for this."

Gordie was opening and slamming cabinet looking for supplies to put an IV in.

"help! help!" Campbell yelled holding a passed out Elle in his arms

Bleu lifted her head and saw the scene.

"Elle?" she said as she tried to get up.

"no. no, Bleu. you have to stay here." Grizz said pulling her back into the bed.

"no." Bleu said as she turned back to Grizz.

Grizz pushes Bleu's shoulders down, trying to keep her in bed.