Prologue

🌻🦋Yomi POV🦋🌻

"こんにちは!" Yomi waved her hand.

Yomi...

Yomi Ito...

Yomi Ito is the first person on the list to be auditioned in Seavey Entertainment for the day. She has been waiting for all her life to be in the same room as Jeffrey Seavey.

"Uhm.. Excuse me, please. Can you try to speak in English?" Jeffrey smiled a soft smile.

Yomi looked at him in confusion, not knowing exactly what he had said. "え?"

"She said 'hello'. And she cannot understand you." A figure stood beside the door frame. Yomi could feel herself blushing a lot. She didn't notice the figure, until he got closer. It was Daniel Seavey...

Daniel walked closer to her, about an inch away from her face. "I really see potential. 今歌う。" Daniel cupped Yomi's hair in his hand.

It didn't make Yomi any less nervous. She was more scared than ever.

Yomi started to sing the only song she knew, and it was from a Korean Pop group, called Seventeen. The only thing she changed, was it was all in English, or at least she tried. [see video for song]

After she finished her singing, Jeffrey and his two assistants stood from their chairs, clapping. Yomi bowed, as for tradition, of course. Daniel was standing in the corner, clapping and slightly smirking.

"Tell her she needs to come back next week to start her training!" Jeffrey turned to Daniel who already started towards Yomi.

"来週戻ってきなさい。" Daniel patted Yomi's head. She felt ecstatic. She didn't know how to cope with what had just happened.

She bowed and waved as she exited the room.

As she went to turn, she got pushed against the wall by a masked figure. They grabbed her arm violently. He pulled her out of the building, heading down the back alley ways. She kept trying to yell for help, except... No words left her mouth. Just gasp for air.

She got threw to the ground, grabbing her elbow in pain, feeling the blood trickle down from where the figure's fingernails dug into her sugar-light skin. She felt extremely feeble lying on the cold concrete, seeing the sun from a distance, ecoet for the fact that the buildings shaded the alley to pitch dark.

"H...Help, somone..." Yomi cried the only words she could think of, but surprisingly, in English, not Japanese...

[You Have A New Message!]

Reader,

I am your new author! I I this was really short, but it was a quick put together. Please, enjoy. No hate is tolerated here, please!

Love,
Author