Prologue

So, I guess you want to hear about the world I live in. Alright, here goes:

Vampires have taken over and all that crap. Charli, why are you laughing? I did a great job, so shut it.

Fricking Charli.

Well if you're so much better than me, why don't you come over and explain yourself? 

Okay.

I didn't mean that literally! 

This isn't for you. This is for whatever poor person reads this.

Charli! Stop being so mean or I'm calling Henri!

Shut up and let me explain.

Okay, so like Aveline said, we live in a world taken over by vamps. They revealed themselves to the world and took over about ten years ago. There are four vampires with the most powerful 'special abilities' of them all. Their names are George, Oliver, Nicholas and Aveline. Yep, the same dumbass who wrote the first bit. Aveline is the most powerful vampire alive, so what does her average day look like?

Sit on the couch all day.

All that power, and all she does is watch Disney movies. Pathetic, I know.

Hey! Who are you calling pathetic? You watch them with me, and you have a finite life span!

Shhhhh. Anyhow, Aveline's brothers (George, Oliver and Nicholas), have been proclaimed the rulers of all vampires, and by extension, the world. But Aveline, here, wouldn't accept the title. So now we have random vampires showing up at our door every month, telling her to go to a meeting with her brothers so they can try and persuade her to accept the title.

Spoiler alert, she never does.

So dumb.

Hey!