Chapter 1

As a young girl Junker Queen was raised in Australia her mom and dad being the king and queen of Junkertown. When she was only 5 her mom was assassinated and at the age of 9 her dad died in battle leaving her in charge of leading the Junkers. At first she never took the position that seriously. After all she was only a girl at that time. However she decide to make a PA system so she could tell all of Junkertown anything she wanted to at anytime she wanted to. As she grew she started using her enforcers to help uphold the law like if people didn't pay taxes or someone robbed a bank . All of this happening while she competed in the Scrapyard an arena where she was known as the champion. Using her spears to strike down opponents as quickly as they walked in. This also being the the location she keeps her throne. She continued winning and winning and winning in the Scrapyard till it got old and boring. She felt she had no challenge. So she stayed on her throne watching fights and waiting for something interesting to come along. Then sure enough one day she ran into a Junker named Junkrat. At first she saw him as only an annoyance as all he ever talked about was a rumored treasure he supposedly found in a place known as The Australian Omnium. She only thought these were bluffs used to try to get more attention. However after a while she started to notice something. The other Junkers in Junkertown began to start believe him he put so much detail into his stories it was hard to not believe him. So she wanted to see the treasure for herself. She sent her enforcers to go retrieve and bring it to her as fast as possible. However things didn't go as planed as all that returned was a destroyed enforcer with the words is that all u got written on it. She saw this as a challenge and decided to go retrieve the treasure for herself. When she got there she encountered Junkrat and another Junker named Roadhog. Roadhog hid his face under a mask and seemed to only have a hook and a shotgun. While Junkrat had a grenade launcher. She could handle junkrat with one spear throw but she attached a c4 to the other one and waited for Roadhog to hook her. When he did she was ready she lashed at him with her spear it barely punctured his skin, but it did get his attention long enough for her to knock him out and blow the c4 up leaving them both in the dust. She knew they weren't dead, but that wasn't the goal. The goal was to get this treasure and put it in royal custody. She knew it had to be close assuming they were guarding it. Surely enough it was. It was amazing. Enough to help Junkertown build back up into the amazing city it was known as under the rule of her mom and dad. So she returned home with Junkertown restored to its full potential everything was going great. Till one day Junkrat and Roadhog showed up. They acted innocent but suspicious at the same time. Soon The Queen realized they were going for the treasure. They thought they deserved a portion for finding it. The Queen disagreed and in turn had them exiled never to come back. For f they did they would be shot on sight. With the new security installed after The Queen made reforms with the money from the treasure. They were gone never to be seen again. The Queen thought she had no problems till she saw a headline. Doomfist heading towards Junkertown.