What Makes Dubai A Profitable Investment Destination?

Dubai is the hottest emerging market in the world with the largest growing cities, in terms of investment and opportunities in various avenues. It would be accurate to say that from the last 3 decades, Dubai is a financial hub, popular for property investments, financial service provision, and the tourism industry. The array of investment opportunities in Dubai has driven the global attention of many business tycoons, which has resulted in Country's massive growth in a relatively shorter period of time.

One of the well established and renowned entrepreneurs in the list of investors who have invested hugely in Dubai is Petros Stathis- A dynamic entrepreneur who has a strong presence in the banking sector as an owner and investor of Universal Capit...

One of the well established and renowned entrepreneurs in the list of investors who have invested hugely in Dubai is Petros Stathis- A dynamic entrepreneur who has a strong presence in the banking sector as an owner and investor of Universal Capital Bank (UCB). He has established the headquarters of UCB in Dubai, which focuses on international banking, investment banking, and asset management on a global scale. Due to major profit gains from investments in Dubai, today, Petros Stathis Net worth as per the data of 2018 has scaled to $250,000 - $499,999 and he made it to the list of '50 Greek Billionaires 2018'.

Here's the list of factors that caught the attention of various investors towards Dubai:

Infrastructural Development: Dubai has invested a lot of money in its infrastructure and has eased transportation in and around the city. It's obvious no investor would invest in a country with poor infrastructure. Infrastructure is an important aspect of any investment, which attracts investors from different parts of the globe. And, this is what has accelerated Dubai's economic growth and development. The country is the third largest export hub and has a superior transport infrastructure that connects businesses to key international markets within the shortest possible time.

·         Tourism: '"Tourism is one of the main drivers of the country's economy and its future growth will depend on our success in attracting quality rather than quantity

· Tourism: '"Tourism is one of the main drivers of the country's economy and its future growth will depend on our success in attracting quality rather than quantity."- Petros Stathis. Tourism is one of the most important sectors in Dubai; accounting for a large amount of foreign exchange received and also allows the investors to invest in the 'Hospitality' sector. The World Travel and Tourism Council have predicted that Dubai will receive 10 billion euros in investment over the next decade. By 2021, 36 percent or 1.9 billion Euros of GDP will come from the tourism economy, rising from 17 percent in 2018.

· Trade liberalization: Trade liberalization is important for investment since investors are able to predict returns on investment accordingly and plan their portfolio of investments. There is minimal interference in trade by the UAE government in Dubai, and this attracts potential investors ensuring the viability of the investment. Liberal trade, low tax rates, and minimum interference make Dubai a feasible investment destination and this is the reason behind Petros Stathis Dubai investments.

· Liquidity: The Saudi Stock Exchange's (Tadawul) ensures the highest level of liquidity of assets and is also expected to see further gains in line with the second stage of the Saudi stock market. Also, The GCC-listed stocks have begun to recover on the back of institutional and retail investments, especially in the banking sector. This upward trend of profit and advantage of liquidity has attracted various global investors.

Moreover, the pace at which the economy of Dubai is growing is phenomenal, ensuring that the markets will expand tremendously

Moreover, the pace at which the economy of Dubai is growing is phenomenal, ensuring that the markets will expand tremendously. Many investors are likely to resort to their investment in tourism, retail, and media domain; in turn, accelerating the development of the economy.